Epilogue +

Today is the today Harry's been waiting for since the day he met Niall in Zayn's club that one Friday night. It's his wedding day. He's marrying Niall, the love of his life, his one great love and he couldn't be happier. He's sitting in his mothers living room waiting for her to get ready so they make their way to the Church. Anne's been cancer free for five months now and Harry's happy to see how fast she's bounced back and the joy on her face.

Niall proposed the night they found out Anne could leave the hospital and go home. Anne was already filled with joy because she had a home and a job waiting for her and she knew her son was going to be proposed to. Niall planned this months in advance and made sure Anne was a part of it.

Zayn left town the night he attacked Harry in the ally way and no ones heard from him since. Niall and Harry are in the best moments of their lives and they're about to be a married couple. Niall can't wait to start a family with Harry and see the amazing father he's going to be.

"Mum, you ready?" Harry calls from the living room.

Anne walks out in a beautiful purple dress and that puts a smile on Harry's face because his mother is glowing.

"Do I look okay?" Anne asks nervously.

"You look beautiful mum," Harry says kissing her on the cheek.

"Thank you baby," Anne replies.

"Come on, we gotta get to the church," Harry says.

+

Niall's in his dressing room and he's pacing. He's nervous because he's about to marry the love of his life and Louis isn't here with the rings yet. Liam showed up without Louis and it has Niall worried.

"Liam I swear if Louis doesn't here in time, you're going to have a dead fiancé," Niall threatens slightly.

"Don't worry lad he's almost here. I just talked to him," Liam replies.

"Good he better be," Niall says.

Niall finishes putting on his suit when Louis bursts through the door with a smile. Niall looks at him with a glare but relaxes when Louis shows him the rings.

"What the hell took you so long?" Niall asks.

"I might have lost them in my car and it look me almost two hours to find them," Louis replies.

"You're an idiot and I hate you," Niall says, turning to look in the mirror.

"Love you too Nialler," Louis laughs.

Liam rolls his eyes and grabs Louis by the hand, "Come on let's go set up. Weddings about to start."

"Okay okay," Louis says, giving Niall a slight pat on the shoulder.

Niall looks in the mirror and takes a deep breathe before walking out of his dressing room to the front of the church waiting for Harry. The music starts and starts to tear up as he sees Harry walking down the aisle with Anne. Niall looks over to his brother and his family and Greg gives a wink and a smile of approval.

Niall feels lucky to have the people he does in his life. He's lucky to have a brother that took the responsibility of raising him when their parents died, he's lucky to have Harry, he's lucky to have friends like Liam and Louis even though they're pain in the asses half the time.

Harry's to the front of the church now when Niall takes him by the hand and walks up to the minister. The minister smiles at the them and reads some versus from the boom in his hand let's Niall and Harry read the vows they wrote for each other.

The pastor smiles at them has he asks Louis for the rings and Louis happily hands them over. He hands them to Niall and Harry as he looks down at his book again, "Do you Niall, take Harry to be your husband in sickness and health and care for him for as long you both shall live?"

Niall wipes a tear from his eye as he slides the ring on Harry's hand, "I do."

The pastor turns to look at Harry to ask him the same thing and Harry says "I do" before the pastor can even speak. The pastor smiles and looks at Niall, "You can kiss him now Niall."

Niall grabs Harry by the face and bends him over giving him a deep passionate kiss. The crowds cheering in the background as Harry finds himself lost in Niall's eyes. Niall leans him back up, pecking him again on the lips. Harry holds on to Niall's hand he's lead down the aisle and to the reception Anne planned.

Harry's smiling and full of joy as he's dancing with Niall half drunk. He couldn't be happier with his life and where he's at. Niall's leaving small kisses all over Harry's face and constantly whispering "I love you's" in Harry's ear.

The next thing Harry knows is that he and Niall are in a back room tearing clothes off of each other. Niall's kissing him deep and kind of sloppy because they're both drunk and sweaty. The kisses are wet and hot as Niall finds his way to Harry's neck as he's grinding his hips against Harry.

"Niall please," Harry whines.

"Shh I know baby," Niall says.

Niall's able to get both of their pants off and he knows Harry is desperate and just wants to be fucked right and with love. Niall lines his length up with Harry's hole and he curses under his breathe.

"Shit babe we don't have lube," Niall says looking up at Harry.

"It's okay. Just do Niall, please."

Niall nods and spits on his hand to wet his length before entering Harry. Harry breathes deeply when Niall slides in and waits for Harry to adjust. Harry's breathing slows and nods for Niall to move.

Niall thrusts into Harry once, twice before he hits Harry's prostate and has him moaning in his ear, wrapping his Leah's around Niall's waist. Niall picks up a pace thrusting in and out of Harry, hitting his prostate every time.

"I'm gonna come Niall," Harry breathes heavily.

"Come babe it's okay," Niall says in Harry's ear.

Niall thrusts in and out a few more times causing Harry to reach his high and fighting his legs around Niall's waist. Niall soon reaches his high shortly after and fucks into Harry, righting out their highs until the sensitivity is all too much.

Harry's breathing heavily as he stares into Niall's eyes with a smile forming on his face, "I'm so lucky. I love you Niall."

Niall smiles and gives Harry a long deep kiss, "I love you too baby.

Niall leads Harry out of the back room and everyone knows they've just fucked. Harry and Niall have one last dance before they say their goodbyes and leave for their honeymoon. Niall leads Harry to the car that's taking them to the airport and let's him climb in.

Harry's head is resting on Niall's shoulder and they sit in a comfortable silence to the airport. Niall looks down at Harry and smiles at him before nudging him a little.

"Harry?" Niall says.

"Hmm?" Harry replies, looking up at Niall.

"When we get back from our honeymoon, I want to start a family with you." Niall says happily.

Harry's tired face turns into a huge grin, "Yeah. Yeah me too."