Fifteen

It's been two days since Harry left and Niall's a right mess. He's called and texted and Harry's ignored them all. Liam tells Niall that he needs to give Harry space and Niall's struggling. He messed up, he knows he did but he's grown quite attached to Harry and he can't seem to leave him alone.

Niall's not sure if being attached to someone is good but he feels alive with Harry. He feels like he can do anything and he feels like he's flying. Love is pure happiness and pain all rolled into one and it's hard for Niall to understand because Harry is his first real relationship. Niall never really stuck to one person since his parents died.

Niall hated getting close to people because he was afraid of losing them. He tended to do what he wanted and what he felt was best. Maybe talking to Zayn wasn't Niall's best call. Niall's pretty sure he's only encouraged Zayn more and he hates himself for not talking to Harry first. They're a team. Niall and Harry. They're a team and Niall should of went to Harry.

Niall lays in bed, thinking and mentally punching himself in the face until he decides to stop hating himself and pulls himself out of bed and walks to the bathroom. Niall hums as he showers and thinks of how to apologize to Harry.

Niall's going to apologize.

He's not really sure how but it wouldn't hurt to show up at Liam and Louis' door and start from there right?

Right.

+

Niall's in his car and he's driving to Liam and Louis' apartment and he's nervous and his hands are sweaty. Niall tends to sweat a little when he's nervous and he's insanely nervous. He's nervous because he fucked up. He fucked up and he has to fix it. He has to apologize because yes Niall was trying to be helpful and protective, he just added more fuel to the fore instead of putting it out.

He pulls into the parking lot and parks his car but doesn't get out. Niall sits there for a few minutes and ponders over how he's going to start off his apology. He takes a deep breath and finally gets out of car. He takes the elevator to Liam and Louis' floor and Niall's head is spinning.

Niall finds himself in front of Liam and Louis' door and he knocks before he can change his mind and chicken out. He barely hears shuffling before the door swings open. Liam doesn't look surprised to find Niall standing outside his apartment door.

"Oh hi Niall," Liam says.

Niall swallows the lump in his throat before he speaks, "Hey Li. I- I um came to apologize to Harry."

Liam stares at him for a few minutes debating if he should let Niall in or not but soon nods his head and moves aside for Niall to enter.

"He's in the living room," Liam says, closing the door.

Niall nods his head and walks to the living room finding Harry on the couch, staring at the tv while it plays the news.

"Harry?" Niall asks.

Harry turns around to find Niall standing behind him. Harry becomes a little tense because he's still upset with Niall. He still feels somewhat betrayed because he trusted Niall with something he takes very seriously. Harry's hesitate before he stands up walking over to Niall.

Harry doesn't stand too close to Niall because he's afraid he'll forgive Niall too easily.

Don't forgive him too easily Harry.

"Harry," Niall starts, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't talk to you before I confronted Zayn. I know it's a difficult situation for you and that you want to handle it on your own. I just wanted him to leave you alone. I love you so much and you don't deserve to be treated the way he treats you."

Harry listens and he knows Niall means what he says. He can see it in Niall's eyes, he can see the guilt Niall feels. Harry can feel how sorry Niall is even though this is only their first fight and it's kind of a small one. Harry can feel the love Niall has for him and how their first fight made Niall a complete mess.

"You really hurt me Niall. You went behind my back. You betrayed my trust, but I know that you meant well. Your heart was coming from the right place," Harry replies.

"I'm really sorry baby," Niall apologizes again.

Harry relaxes and goes and hugs Niall, "I forgive you."

Niall relaxes into Harry's touch as Harry mentally slaps himself for forgiving Niall that easily but he can't help it. He's in love and he knows Niall only means well. Harry's in love with Niall and nothing could ever change that. No matter how big the fight.

"Come home," Niall mumbles.

"Of course baby."

+

Sigh I'm sorry it's short but I hope you guys enjoy it!