Twenty-One +

Throwing in some more smut because why the hell not??

+

Niall couldn't make it him fast enough after picking up Harry from the gym. Seeing him all sweaty and fit from working out turns Niall on and his length was half hard the second Harry walked out those damn doors. Niall didn't waste anytime after pulling into the parking lot of their apartment and parking his car.

Niall desperately wants to fuck Harry into the mattress as he pulls Harry to the elevator and into their apartment. He doesn't hesitate when he pushes Harry against the door and kisses Harry sort of aggressively. Harry doesn't mind because he's quite into it and loves when Niall gets aggressive sometimes.

Harry's pinned and Niall tugs for Harry to wrap his legs around his waist. Harry obeys and Niall shoves his tongue in Harry's mouth exploring it for probably the millionth time. Harry's arms wrap around Niall's neck as he's being pushed up against the door. He moves his hips in a circular motion causing Niall to moan, "Fuck Harry."

Niall looks at Harry and see that he's desperate to be touched, to be fucked. Niall carries Harry to their bedroom and lays him on the bed. Harry flips them over and goes straight to unbuttoning Niall's jeans. Harry's able to pull them off with ease and throws them to the floor somewhere.

"Gonna blow you," Harry says.

Niall nods as Harry takes Niall's hard length in his and wraps his mouth around the tip. He sucks on the tip of Niall's length a few times teasing Niall, "Don't tease me baby."

Harry smiles and takes in what he can of Niall's length in his mouth and takes the rest in his hand. He sucks and licks picking up a steady pace. He tugs on the bit of Niall's length he has in his hand and matches the pace of him sucking Niall off.

"God Harry, you're so beautiful," Niall breathes.

Harry sucks and licks a few more times before he pulls off with a popping sound. Niall pulls him up and smashes his lips against Harry's and pins him to the bed. Harry's hands pull on the hem of Niall's shirt and pulls it off of him and tosses it to the floor. Niall's lips never leave Harry's as his hands slide into Harry's gym shorts and pulls them off. Harry's shirt soon joins the rest of the forgotten clothes on the floor.

Niall sits up and pulls the lube out of the bedside drawer. He coats his fingers and leaning back down to kiss Harry, "You ready babe?"

Harry nods as Niall slides one finger into Harry's hole, pushing in and out and in and out. Niall adds a finger as Harry becomes a moaning mess beneath him. Niall's up to three fingers as Harry's toes are curling and Niall knows he's close. Niall curls his fingers hurtling Harry's prostate one last time before pulling out.

Niall reaches for the lube again and coats his length before lining it up with Harry's hole. Niall pushes in with ease and waits for Harry to adjust. Harry nods letting Niall know that it's okay to move. Niall thrusts in and out deep and slow soon picking up his pace.

Niall's movements become faster and more steady as he hits Harry's prostate every time. Harry begins to buck his hips up every time Niall hits his prostate. Niall does his best to keep Harry pinned to the bed had he fucks into him a few more times,"Niall I'm close."

"I know baby me too," Niall breathes.

Niall thrusts into Harry one, twice more before Harry is reaching his high and arching his back off the bed with a loud moan escaping his lips. Just the sounds of Harry moaning causes Niall to reach his high as he thrusts into Harry.

Niall rides out both of their highs until the sensitivity becomes all too much for both of them. Niall pulls out gently and lays down next to Harry pulling him into his chest, "Niall I'm sticky and sweaty."

"I don't care," Niall says, kissing Harry's lips softly.

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too babe."

+

I always end my smut chapters with them saying they love each other. I don't know why, it's just very pleasing to me. Anyway I hope y'all enjoyed it! (I also hope my smut writing is getting somewhat better.)