Eighteen

Harry's sitting on the couch watching a movie when his view is blocked by a head of blonde. He looks up and gives Niall a questioning look while Niall has a huge smile spread across his face. Harry raises his eyebrow, waiting for Niall to say something.

"I'm taking you out tonight," Niall says happily.

"Oh?"

Niall turns the movie off and moves to sit next to Harry on the couch,"It's been a while since we've been on a date and I think we're in need of one with everything that's been going on. I want to take you on a second date Harry."

Harry smiles, "Okay where to love?"

Niall kisses Harry gently on the lips, "It's a surprise."

"Of course it is," Harry smiles back.

"Finish your movie. I have planning to do," Niall says, giving Harry another kiss before he walks out the door.

+

Harry's been watching movies all day and he's on his fifth romance movie by the time Niall comes home with a smile on his face. Harry sits up and waits for Niall to say something. Harry is kind of nervous for what Niall might have planned. It's their second date and so many things have happened between that time and it has Harry on edge.

"So?" Harry asks.

"Get ready babe. We leave in an hour," Niall says.

Harry nods and kisses Niall before going to get changed. Harry comes out ten minutes later in a black button up shirt, with part of his chest showing, black skinny jeans, and brown boots.

Niall's drooling and he can't help but think how lucky he got. He's lucky that he ended up with Harry. Harry's changed him into a better person and quite the romantic. Niall's never loved someone as much as he loves Harry. He's never decided to fight for someone until he met Harry. Niall's thankful for all those times he spent in Zayn's club, watching Harry. He's grateful for building up his courage that Friday night and talking to Harry.

Harry is his rock honestly and he's becoming the person he's always wanted to be.

"I'm so damn lucky," Niall says, staring at Harry, "So beautiful."

"You're not bad looking yourself," Harry says as he takes Niall's hand.

Niall leads him out the door and to the street. They walk down the sidewalk and Harry's wondering where they could possibly be going.

"Where are we going?" Harry asks.

"The park." Niall replies.

"The park?" Harry asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I know how much you love the park. You do your morning runs there and you go there to think sometimes. I know that you aren't into big gestures," Niall says.

Niall and Harry come up to the park and it's lit up with stringed lights in the big oak tree with a table set up underneath it. There's candles lit on the table with a bottle of wine and Harry's favorite Italian food waiting for them.

"Niall- it's beautiful," Harry says in awe.

"I know it's not much. I hung the lights myself and had the chef at the record company cook your favorite meal. I just wanted us to have a nice quiet night," Niall says.

"It's perfect," Harry smiles.

Niall leads him over to the table and pours him a glass of wine and takes the cover off of Harry plate. Harry admires Niall as they eat and takes in his beauty under the moonlight and the stringed lights.

"Harry, I'm really happy I found you. I've never loved someone as much as I love you," Niall says, setting his fork down.

"I'm happy I found you too," Harry smiles.

Niall stands up and takes Harry's hand as he leads him back to their apartment. Niall's quite happy with how his second date with Harry turned out. He's happy that he could do something as simple as dinner in the park to make Harry happy.

Harry and Niall make it back to the apartment and Niall's making popcorn and Harry's already looking for a movie to watch. Niall's sitting on the couch with the popcorn as Harry plays the movie and sits next to Niall curling up to him.

Niall plays with Harry's curls and watches him instead of the movie, "I'm so lucky."

Harry sighs with content and all Niall can do is smile. Niall's in love and he knows that he's in it for the long run.

+

Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been really busy but I wanted to give you guys a drama free chapter and one of just pure fluff. I have big things planned for the upcoming chapters and I can't wait to share them with you.

This chapter is dedicated to Fionna, one of my favorite people, because she helped me with my writers block. Thank you babe!