Twenty

It's been a few months since Harry started university and he couldn't be happier with how his first year going. It's just the basics but it makes him happy knowing he has something to do instead of sitting around at home waiting for Niall to get off work.

Harry's also picked up kickboxing because since his incident in Zayn's office, he feels that he needs to pick up skills to protect himself in case Zayn tries anything else.

Harry finds himself in the gym a littler earlier than normal. The kickboxing helps Harry feel relief with the anger he has build up inside of him. He's angry with Zayn and he's angry with himself because it only took him till he met Niall to get the courage to get away from Zayn.

Harry makes his way to his locker in the back of the gym and pulls out the things he needs to start his training session. He walks out and finds his trainer Rick in one of the rings getting ready.

Rick sees Harry making his way to the ring as he finishes setting up, "Hey Harry! Come on in. I'm about ready."

Harry nods and climbs into the ring and gets into his ready position. Rick has Harry go through some new moves and combine them with the ones he learned last week. Harry feels quite free as he's working out in the ring and he knows Niall enjoys how fit he is when they're in bed together.

Niall and Harry have fallen into a normal routine of life you could say. Zayn hasn't shown up to cause anymore trouble and Harry's going to university and working out as Niall's record label is picking up talented new artists every other week. Harry feels as if they're almost married and he doesn't mind. He wouldn't mind being married to Niall and growing old with him honestly.

"We're on our last round," Rick says, pulling Harry from his thoughts.

Harry nods and focuses on finishing his last round of his workout strong. Rick stands sturdy as Harry throws his last punches and smiles at him. Rick pulls his protective gear off and pats Harry on the back, "You're improving Harry. Keep it up. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thanks Rick," Harry says, climbing out of the ring.

Rick pats Harry on the back again as he heads over to his next client. Harry makes his way to the locker room to shower and change. Harry takes his time considering he doesn't have any classes today. He soon finishes his shower and dresses, making his way outside after.

"Hey baby."

Harry snaps his head up to find Niall leaning against his car smiling at him.

"I thought you were at work," Harry says, happy to see Niall.

"I was but it was slow and I missed you. So here I am," Niall replies.

Harry laughs as Niall pulls him in for a long deep kiss. Niall slides his tongue in Harry's mouth without force earning a moan from Harry. Niall pulls away leaving small kisses across Harry's face before speaking, "Come on, let's go home."

Niall opens the passenger door for Harry and closes it after Harry climbs in. Niall climbs into the drivers side and starts his car up and pulling out of the parking lot. Niall's free hand finds Harry's hand and he grabs it, resting their hands on Harry's thigh. Harry's staring at Niall with pure love and he's certain that Niall is the person he's going to marry one day.

+

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I've just been so busy but I promise I will be updating more. This chapter is kind of short but it's super cute and I hope you guys love it! Enjoy babes!