six

Would you like to join trivia?

Welcome to footballtalk.com's trivia!

Compete against friends in football related questions, answer the most correct to win!

This trivia's winnings:
2 tickets to Champions League Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg
Atletico Madrid vs. FC Barcelona

Are you ready to play?

Carmen wanted nothing more to watch a Barcelona game. Having it be here in Madrid was a blessing. Sure they've played here before, but most matches were classified as "El Clasico" and seats were far too expensive. Thanks to footballtalk.com, Carmen felt she actually had a chance to win tickets by using all her football knowledge, which her family saw as useless. She hesitantly clicked the button which would begin the competition.

Welcome to the first round of trivia!

Answer correctly to move on!

This round starts in 3, 2, 1

Which player was ejected from a World Cup final after "headbutting" an opposing player?

Zinedine Zidane, duh! Carmen made a face to herself while selecting the correct answer. This was too easy.

Correct!

Which Premier League team plays at the Stadium of Light?

Carmen didn't watch much of the Premier League, so she struggled slightly. Luckily, it was multiple choice, so from the start she eliminated Manchester United and Liverpool because she knew they didn't play there. The stadium sounded familiar and that left her debating between Sunderland and West Ham.

Sunderland, that's correct!

Who has won the most Ballon d'Or awards?

Lionel Messi, of course. He's the best.

The most expensive transfer fee of £85.1/€100.8 million belonged to which player?

Gareth Bale.

Who is Manchester United's most successful manager?

Sir Alex Ferguson, everybody's got to know that one.

The style of play recognized as "tiki-taka" is associated with which country?

"My home country, Spain!" She thought to herself.

That is correct!

Which USA player scored a hat trick in the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup final?

Panic set in when she read this question was going to be about women's football. Carmen hardly involved herself with it, being too occupied with the men's. She looked over the few names and tried to remember if she had heard of any of them before. Damn it, why hadn't she paid more attention! She saw one that could have been a possibility and made the mouse hover over the name. The clock ticked down leaving her with less time to answer the question. The site warned her that she had ten seconds remaining. She clicked Carli Lloyd and prayed that she had scored the hat trick.

Congratulations! You have won this game of trivia!

Carmen sprung from her bed and felt a rush like nothing before. She fist pumped the air and let out a loud victory cry, not caring that it was the hours when people would be asleep. Her dark eyes, messy hair, and sweaty palms wouldn't matter because the sacrifice paid off. Her eyes carefully scanned the next message that appeared on her screen, making sure not to leave out any detail.

Tickets are provided by footballtalk.com and will be mailed to you as soon as possible. Please make sure you have entered the correct information linked with your profile.

Enjoy the match!