I clenched my fists in Anastasia's shirt with my jaw tensed. I was about to replied, when Anastasia beat me to it. “Sorry, it was my fault. I still feel a little numb from drinking that thinn.” She apologized.

“Don't worry, sweetheart. I know it wasn't your fault to got kidnapped” He said looking at me without dropping his gaze from me. “Some of us aren't good enough to protect other just yet” He added the last part referring to me.

I just glared at him and kept walking to the door with Anastasia leaning against me.

“We got practice after the meeting, Mead.” He said putting his hand in front of me, blocking the door. “Don't be late or you'll do thousand push-ups and laps around my Arena, understood?”

“Yes, sir” I growled.

“Good, now get inside. Everyone is waiting for you two.”

“Why does he treat you like that?” Anastasia asked as we entered the room.

“He blame me too about you getting kidnapped” I sighed, “He is the only one that kept reminding me, and I guess he will still reminding me.”

“I told you! It wasn't your fault.”

I didn't say anything I just kept walking looking to the front.

Saeros was right. Everyone was waiting for only us two. The Queen and Princess were sitting on their thrones. To the left side behind the Queen were seven old elves with wrinkled faces and long white beards wearing black gowns with those caps that people us on their graduations. It made me felt like if I was on a graduation ceremony. To the right behind the Princess were other seven old lady elves with the same costums as the men, but beardless.

There was an audience sitting in front, about ten feet away from the Queen. I saw our friends sitting in the front row, looking a little out of place. Lúthien and Beren were sitting beside them with bandages on their heads and arms, a reminder of their rescue mission that didn't went that well. There were other hundreds elves gathered there too.

I saw Arath among the crowd. He saw me and gave me a nod, and I just nodded back.

Mrs. Tulips, the poison and magic instructor, was there too. Her orange hair making her easily to spotted from the crowd. She saw me and smiled warmly waving at me. She was one of the few that didn't hated me.

Someone cleared its throat in front of the crowd, getting the attention of everyone at once. I looked up to see the Queen looking at Anastasia and me. “Seems like we are all here now. Please take a seat dears.” She said gesturing at the two seats beside Naomi and Dustin. We walked toward them an sat with our friends.

“Anastasia!” Naomi whispered, hugging her and Anastasia hugged her back smiling.

“Hey, lil sis!” Dustin said giving her a big bear hug, which Anastasia returned too with a smile.

“Ok, now that we are all here, let's go down to business” The Queen said. We all turned our attention to her. “Now, Lúthien and Beren had told me that they knew about the Elite squad and their mission to go rescued Anastasia. But tell me, darling, can you tell me what you know? Anything you know might be very helpful to us.”

Everyone turned to see Anastasia, and she just looked down and started to play with her fingers. I knew she was starting to feel self-conscious, she always hated been on the spotlights. “I don't know. I only heard they were almost ready to raise their master. And they also have under their power one of the four swords.”

“I see, anything else?” The Queen asked.

Anastasia looked like she was going to add something, but then caught herself and stop like she just remember something unpleasent. “No, milady” She finally said.