Chapter Three: All My fault

Start from the beginning

"You were right Clyde. About being worried about what I saw," I begin.

"You can't say my name Lukey boy and that Camera will not be any good. Why don't you join me Luke. We know your still tired. Let it take you Lukey boy come on." he says teasing me.

I shake my head as I feel myself feel very tired. I wipe my eyes as I turn back to Clyde. "You look exhausted Luke" he begins.

"Clyde there is not much time," I say as I have to sit down on the sofa so I don't drop to the ground when standing.

"Luke what's wrong. You don't look so good," says Clyde.

"The Camera Clyde. The Camera he is," but I felt my eyes close and second later I'm standing back in the corridor with many of the red doors.

I lean against the wall. I take a deep breath. "I will beat you," I whisper.

"But how can you Lukey boy? Your asleep and guess what," he cackles.

"Do we have to repeat history?" I ask.

"History? Repeat history? Why no of course not Luke. Why on earth would we do that. I mean you being the genius you are I'm quite surprised you think this will be exactly like last time," speaks a voice I don't know.

"Who is there!" I demand at once.

"Oh your worse fears. Your worse nightmares. All together ready to strike at the heart of our enemy. You are our enemy Luke. Now Sarah Jane is down its just you to go," echos the voice.

"What you talking about?"

"Oh being around humans too long has made you less smart."

"Who is there!" I demand again getting angry and annoyed.

"Oh my sweet boy," another voice says now.

I turn around to find Mrs Wormwood leaning just next to me. I step back off the wall and back away. "Your not really here," I whisper.

"Maybe I am not Luke or maybe I am," she winks.

I shake my head, "You think you can play mind games with me again? I won't let you," I say.

"You are more strong then you was Lukey boy. But I am nearly ready to reenter your world," he laughs.

"Just go back to where you was. Why do you have to continue to do this?"

"Because your so easy to prey on. Even more now that Sarah Jane is gone," whispers a voice into my ear.

I shake my head, "I'm not. She still makes me stronger!" I shout back.

"Oh if only that was true. You forget I can see all your fears. I need to feed on those Lukey boy if I'm to get through once more so lets stop with the chit chat," he says as the room fades into darkness.

Its shortly replaced with me standing at the door of my car. "Oh Luke what you doing here?" asks Rani.

I try open my mouth but I can't. "Oh the freak is back," says Clyde.

"Do you mean Luke?" asks Sky beside him.

"Well who else. Who else has a brain the size of earth," he laughs.

"You think this is going to work?" I ask into the air knowing they couldn't hear but he can. I know he can.

"Get lost Luke we all blame you for mums death. You abandoned us and then when you came back it was a nightmare. I mean you have always caused so many problems. Maybe you have a super brain but we done well without it before sure we can live. You should of stayed in Oxford because there is nothing left here for you now. We hate you!" shouts Clyde.