Chapter 2 - Concert Night

Start from the beginning

"Deal" We made the boys, Josh and the boys from 5SOS stand in a line. Only Josh wanted to join us so we played with 10 people.

"Louis" I chose.

"Liam"

"Zayn"

"Josh" Niall said.

"Michael"

"Ashton"

"Luke" I said.

"Calum"

We took our places on the court and we began. Girls somehow found their way to the back of the hotel and filmed us playing basketball. Anyway my team was winning and we only needed one more point to win. I was about to do a slam dunk until...

"HEY BOYS! IT'S TIME FOR SOUND CHECK!"

Dammit.

"We'll continue this tomorrow"

We made our way to the arena and did the sound check. Throughout the whole thing, I kept looking for Emma but she wasn't there. Well to be honest I doubt that she was going to be in sound check anyway. I mean she didn't even recognise me!

So it was time for the concert. The 5SOS boys had finished singing and it was nearly us. I did my vocal exercises with the boys and made my way to the stage.

We sang and sang and sang and even though it's really tiring, it's worth it for my fans. I made my way to the platform thing where we would float out to the square stage in the middle. We sang "Change My Mind" and I love this moment. I love being able to see more of the fans that came to our concert. I loved seeing their faces as we floated above them.

We landed and we had a little conversation and it was time for the twitter questions to roll in.

@OompaLoompa: What is a special talent that you guys have?

"Well I can sing" Liam said.

"Really?! I didn't know that! Could you sing something?" Louis asked and Liam sang Baby by JB but really badly.

"Liam! You really need a record deal!"

"Yeah I know right! Thank Louis"

"No problems"

The twitter questions kept rolling in but I wasn't paying too much attention. Sorry boys but I swear I spotted Emma in the crowd.

It was time for us to sing One Way or Another and for me; it was the perfect song for me to make an announcement. "Before we start singing" I interrupted. The boys looked at me like WHAT THE HELL HARRY but I continued on saying "I would just like to say that today I met a lovely girl named Emma Watson and I know that she's here in the crowd today so Emma please tweet me your seat! And we won't start singing until you tweet"

Suddenly a new tweet popped up on the big screen.

@EmWatson Harry you bum. I can't believe that you would stop the concert for this! I'm in Section F. Geez I'm right in front of you! Do you need glasses?

I looked through the section and someone held their phone to their face casting a really scary face. Though that wasn't a scary face. Pfffft that was Emma! I waved at her and said "HI!" The girls surrounding her screamed like hell but whatever, I found her!

We sang for the rest of the night and most of the time, I tried making eye contact with her but she was a bit too far away for my eye sight but it didn't matter. As the concert ended, I quickly went to a security guard and asked him if he could get Emma in Section F for me.

While he went to get them, the boys and I went into a small room filled with couches and food. This time is usually a celebratory time for all of us after we finish a concert. It's sort of like a ritual for us.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it. The boys stopped their talking and looked towards me.

"Miss Emma Watson and her friend are here to see you"

"Thanks a lot" I replied back.

He sent the girls in and closed the door. Finally I saw Emma. She was really pretty tonight. She was wearing a tank top and it was printed with "1D" on it. She was wearing jean shorts and a One Direction glow stick was hanging from her neck.

"Hey" she said.

"Hi" I replied back.

"That was quite a show"

"Yeah thanks!" replied Niall.

She laughed and introduced us to her friend Cara Delevingne and we got to know each other. I practically stuck to Emma the whole time but there were some times when Cara was pretty clingy on me. Her outfit was very revealing wearing a very skanky dress and always brushing herself on me, no offence or anything. God I sound mean.

Zayn and Emma were in their own little world half the time and I was half jealous but I kept chatting to Cara with the rest of the boys. I knew that they were more interested in her than Emma since she was more famous but I reckon that Emma wins in the looks department.

I looked back to see where she was and I saw her sitting with Zayn, just the two of them on the sofa laughing, talking with their phones out.

"Dammit" I cursed.

"What's wrong?" Cara asked.

"Oh nothing continue on" We talked for another 10 minutes until Emma said "Hey Cara, we need to get back. We have a meeting tomorrow and it's at 10am. It's already 2am so come on!"

We said goodbye to them and exchanged numbers. I whispered in her ear "Meet me running at 7am tomorrow?"

"Where?" she whispered back.

"The place where I knocked you over"

She laughed and said "Okay. Night Harry"

"Night Emma"

They left and all I could think was that I'm really starting to like Emma.

~:~~:~

A/N: Hope you're all starting to like it. Continue reading, it gets better :D

I promise - Cross my heart and hope to die something something something something lol

Update: 5+ votes and 50+ reads