eleven

that moment when you promised a fluff but it suddenly turns to an angsty book smh kez

anyway double chapter updates bc i've been a bitcc lately on updating and i want to finish this book hopefully before i go to school which is six days from now??

here's some fluff because this book has betrayed me

---

"iwaizumi," the teacher called him and iwaizumi looked up to see him standing in front of him, handing him a paper.

"your new schedule, alongside with the schedule for your extra classes after school" the teacher told him, as iwaizumi stare at the paper, and slowly taking it from his hand.

iwaizumi nodded as he read his new shecudle, mumbling a small "thankyou" before feeling the teacher walking away from his table.

--

"welcome home, hajime!" iwaizumi was greeted by the voice of his mom when he entered his house.

he smiled, "hey mom.."

his mom walked over to him to give him a kiss on the cheek. "i made your favorite, tofu. i figured its been a while since we had them, so why not make it now"

"thanks mom. i cant wait for dinner then" he grinned.

"its no problem.." she waved her hand, and started to walk back inside the kitchen, before suddenly stopping and  turned around to iwaizumi. "oh! and hajime, oikawa came here earlier.. he left his cat here?"

--

iwaizumi ran his finger through the cat's white fur. he could see oikawa have been taking car of truffle just fine. he scratched the back of truffle's ear and the cat tilted his head and started rubbing his head on iwaizumi's hand.

a smile made its way up on iwaizumi's face. "i see oikawa has been taking care of you nicely, man you're really clean truffle.." iwaizumi said in awe as he noticed how clean truffle is.

truffle let out a 'meow' as he rubbed his head on iwaizumi's hand. a giggle escaped iwaizumi's lips.

he lifted truffle from the floor and settle him on his lap. iwaizumi's back leaning on the edge of his bed.

"hey, so where's your other owner? i havent seen him today.." iwaizumi talked to the cat, looking down on his lap.

the cat let out another "meow" and made iwaizumi's stomach tickles, and he giggled.

iwaizumi kept on playing with his cat until awhile, before he heard the familiar voice called him from outside.

"iwa-chan!!"

iwaizumi's smile slipped into a smirk. he started to stand up, "alright, truffle.. your other, irresponsible owner is finally here. so lets go and see him" he said, picking truffle up on his hands.

iwaizumi welcomed oikawa with a nasty look. oikawa's face looked like as if someone just shoved a dirt on his mouth when he saw iwaizumi, "yeesh! iwa-chan, you should be happier next time you're going to show up to see me"

"i should be mad, shittykawa! you left our cat, alone for almost 3 hours!"

oikawa's jaw dropped, "iwa-chan! im so sorry!"

tell him you were going to the therapist.

"i went with my mom to buy groceries!"

fucking liar.

iwaizumi huffed. "at least left him some water and food when you want to leave him here while im still at school next time, tooru." he said, his fingers running gently up and down against the cat's fur.

oikawa nodded. "yes- yes iwa-chan!"

iwaizumi sighed, putting down truffle on the floor. "he's staying with me for tonight"

"okay then. do you have any cat food to fed him?"

iwaizumi shook his head and oikawa's lips slipped into a knowing smile. "well iwa-chan! good thing i come prepared!" oikawa said and started to walk away from the window frame.

iwaizumi waited as he heard some rattle, like the sound of some carton and other things being rumbled inside a plastic bag.

after a while, oikawa came back with a can of cat food on his hand. he extended his hand across the window to give iwaizumi the can.

"cat food! i figured that will definitely please mr. skittles" he said at about time iwaizumi took the canned food from his hand.

"you meant, truffle" iwaizumi reminded oikawa, earning himself an eye roll from the brown haired boy.

his lips slipped into a smirk. "whatever fits in your pants, iwa-chan"

--

"so you're going to have extra classes from now on?" oikawa asked, eyebrows slightly furrowing.

iwaizumi sighed, "yeah.. school is going to be even harder from now on"

it was already about seven thirty, iwaizumi had his dinner already and so was oikawa. soft purrs could be heard on the background of iwaizumi's room. truffle had fallen asleep already.

"well.." oikawa strecthed his lips into a smile, "whatever helps you with your last finals in school. i will totally support you, iwa-chan!"

iwa-chan furrowed his eyebrows upwards a bit, "you do know that means staying in school longer and more studying at my room for me, right?"

"awwww is iwa-chan going to miss talking to me from now on??" oikawa swoons with a playful smirk.

"put a sock in your cocky mouth, shittykawa" iwaizumi spat.

oikawa laughed, "but at least it will help you get good grades for your last finals in school" oikawa pointed out, "dont worry, i'll be there beside you the whole time-- well probably not in school but when you wanted to study in your room, i'll make sure i'll support you! so you know.. you will be a little more motivated. at least."

iwaizumi gave oikawa a small smile, hearing his words, "thanks, oikawa.."

--

it was the first day since the extra classes program started, and it was already too much for iwaizumi to take. too many subjects for him to revise and too many hours he had to spend in school.

he went home at about five thirty in the afternoon now, and he was weary.

he opened his bedroom door, and clicked on the switch, turning on the lights. the dark bedroom cleared out, and iwaizumi dropped his bag down on the floor near him.

he sighed as he closed the door behind him, already prepared to drop his whole tired self on the bed when he saw a mug and a paper on his work desk.

iwaizumi stopped and stare curiously at it, before taking some step towards it and saw the mug was filled with coffee. he held it on his hands and sniffed the scent, it was his favorite coffee flavor.

he took a sip of his coffee before his eyes caught the note attached beside the mug on the desk. he picked it up and read it.

a smile made its way up on his face.

you can do it, iwa-chan!