ten

im sorry if there's any typo in this chapter i am currently sick so i cant check on any misspell or errors correctly and its 12:44 am but i gotta update so here you go lovely readers thankyou for 2k i love you all so much

++double chapter updates! 💫

--
trigger warning: mentions of self harm & suicide.
--

when oikawa finally arrived home from school, the first thing he did was to ran upstairs, ignoring his mother's call and kept running to his room.

oikawa opened the door and slammed it close. he threw his bag somewhere on the floor.

tears were dry on his cheeks and the words from his classmates, his bullies kept on ringing on his head like a never ending cycle.

fuck. fuck. fuck.

he wanted it to stop. he wanted to stop hearing those words inside his head. its bad enough he had to hear it in his school, but now it haunted him everywhere he go?

god, oikawa was sick of it. he was sick of the constant pain he had to deal with everyday.

he walked to the nighstand beside his bed, and opened a drawer, only to pull out a pocket knife he had been hiding from his mom when she found out he had been cutting.

oikawa bit his lip as he stare down on the pocket knife on his hand. he could see how his hand was trembling as he gripped it tightly.

"oikawa," a voice from outiside disturbed oikawa from his thoughts. he turned around, to see his friend/neighbor standing by the window next door. "megu-chan?"

he quickly put the knife on his hand on one of his jeans pocket.

"are you okay?" megumi had a slight worried look on her face.

oikawa shook his head, "no, im not."

megumi breathed in, "its those bullies again, is it?"

oikawa nodded. "im tired megu-chan.. im tired of it"

megumi had an alarmed look on her face, "oikawa-"

"i cant take it anymore," oikawa's voice broke into sobs, "i-- i want to, i want to kill-"

"dont!" before oikawa could finish his sentence, megumi stopped him. "dont, say that word"

"but megu-chan, i-"

"oikawa!" megumi raised her voice, trying to snap oikawa from himself, "you cant kill yourself okay?! you are a valuable human being. what those people say does not define you. dont let them get inside your head!" megumi said, standing tall and strong.

"you have me! you have your mother who cares about you very much, and you cant leave her alone. you just cant, okay?" megumi reminded him.

oikawa stayed quiet for a moment, as he stare at her. he knew how strong willed megumi was, so there was no point in arguing with her anyway, so oikawa decided to let his lips slipped into a smile, a soft exhale escaped his lips. "okay.."

megumi nodded with his hands on her hips. "good.- now, lets talk about my new kitten shall we?" megumi said as she started to walk behind her.

"megu-chan has a new cat? again?!" oikawa had a surprised look on his face.

"i love cats okay!" megumi said, returning back with a kitten on her hands.

oikawa sighed in defeat. "fine, what do you name her, megu-chan?"

"its a him" megumi corrected, "and, his name is mr.skittles"

"how corny, megu-chan.."

"shut up, oikawa!"