four

a/n: before we start, i did some digging on the type of glasses oikawa was wearing in the manga, and im sorry if i'm wrong on what type of glasses oikawa was wearing but im gonna write he's wearing an eurostile type of glasses because that is the most closest type with the one he wear on the manga.

also meganGrandKingOikawa this one for you because #1 fan!! and we both write glasses! oikawa together on our latest chapters aww #friendshipgoals 

--

"iwa-chan! hey!" iwaizumi stopped on his tracks and turned around to see oikawa standing in front of him.

"oh.. hey, oikawa" iwaizumi said, walking closer to his window to talk to the brunette boy.

oikawa smiled, and iwaizumi noticed something different, oikawa was wearing a black eurostile glasses, and iwaizumi wasn't even going to deny that oikawa looked cute on it. the boy was wearing a mint green sweaters and was holding a yellow mug on his hand.

"what are you doing?" oikawa said and then took a sip of his mug.

iwaizumi rested his lower arms on the window frame, "i was doing my chemistry homework- but its so fucking hard i give up!" iwaizumi groaned.

"you need a break, iwa-chan.." oikawa said, "here- do you wanna?" oikawa offered his drink, stretching out his hand across the distance between them.

iwaizumi stare at the mug on oikawa's hand, "is that chocolate milk?"

oikawa laughed, "i know you'd ask that.." he said and then shook his head, "nope! this time, its starbucks coffee!"

iwaizumi's face turned surprised at the word. "really?-" he said and then grabbed the mug without a second thought. he then took a sip of the mug as oikawa watched him from close distance.

"ohh!!- this is soooo good" iwaizumi almost moaned at the taste of the coffee, it had been awhile since he had his favorite coffee and finally tasting it again was pleasing.

oikawa chuckled, "i know you'll like it iwa-chan."

"who know's? turns out we have the same taste after all." iwaizumi smirked at oikawa as he eyed him and took another sip of his coffee.

oikawa rested his chin on the palm of his hand as he stare at iwaizumi, who was casually drinking his coffee as if it was his to begin with. "having fun there?"

a grin spread across iwaizumi's face as he heard oikawa's sarcastic question. "yep!" he answered proudly, holding the mug closer to his chest.

oikawa rolled his eyes, "you know what iwa-chan, you can have it-" he said, while flapping his hand a bit as a gesture for iwaizumi to take the coffee. "i still have plenty in the kitchen anyway" oikawa said.

iwaizumi gladly took his offer, "well thank you, oikawa. im suddenly glad i have you as a neighbor" he joked.

oikawa gave iwaizumi a look, "so you can enjoy free starbucks coffee every night?"

iwaizumi nodded, "mhmm.." he said as he sip his coffee.

oikawa sighed, and then continue to let his eyes wander off to the starry sky above them, "well, i guess i can get used to seeing iwa-chan being shirtless from across my room too now.." oikawa said, and at the sound of it, iwaizumi eyes popped open and he almost spat his coffee out.

"YOU WHAT?" iwaizumi exclaimed, making the brunette laughed.

"don't be shy iwa-chan! you have wonderful back muscles" oikawa winked, a smile playing at his lips.

iwaizumi blushed, "h-how can you see-"

"earlier this evening, when you changed your clothes, you let your window opened" oikawa explained as he remembered back what happened earlier, "unless- iwa-chan did that on purpose" oikawa started guessing as his trailed back to iwaizumi.

iwaizumi sneered, "yeah right, for what?! to let you ogle at my body?"

oikawa smirked as he eyed iwaizumi, "maybe.."

"oikawa please, why would i ever let you ogle at my body?"

"because i'm like.. really hot and cute"

"you're so full of yourself"

"says the one who just let the whole neighborhood stare at his back muscles earlier!"

"i don't let the whole neighborhood look at my back muscles!" iwaizumi denied, "only you!"

"oh! so you admit you purposely let me stare at your back muscles, iwa-chan?" oikawa smirked, making iwaizumi blushed.

"shut up, shittykawa! no i don't!" iwaizumi retorted.

oikawa laughed, "alright iwa-chan, alright!" he said.

iwaizumi huffed and then proceed take a sip from oikawa's mug, "you really are annoying, oikawa" iwaizumi said after gulping his coffee down to his throat.

oikawa pouted as he watched iwaizumi drank his coffee, thinking of a way to make iwaizumi appreciate him, until an idea crossed his mind.

he narrowed his eyes, "well would any other neighbor offered you their help with your chemistry homework?" a smirk spread across oikawa's face.

iwaizumi was surprised at the offer, and quickly turned his head to oikawa. "you? help me with my chemistry homework?" iwaizumi asked him in disbelief and oikawa nodded his head.

"well? i can't let a friend failed a chemistry homework right?" oikawa pointed out, "just trust me, iwa-chan!" he said and smiled.

iwaizumi stare at oikawa for a moment, thinking whether or not to trust the boy. he didn't want to at first, obviously, he only just have met oikawa. what if oikawa ended up flunking his homework even more?

iwaizumi didn't want to trust oikawa, but there was something in the boy's eyes that told him to trust him. so he did.

a big smile spread across the brown haired boy when iwaizumi gave him his book across the open space between them. "iwa-chan! thankyou for trusting me! i will not let you down!" oikawa saluted playfully as he hold the book dearly to his chest.

iwaizumi sighed, "just get it back to me tomorrow morning, okay?"

"yes sir!"

"don't call me sir"

"yes iwa-chan!"

iwaizumi nodded at his nickname, "better.." iwaizumi said as he was about to walk away from the window, until he paused when he heard oikawa calling him.

"iwa-chan?"

iwaizumi stopped and turned towards the boy, "yeah?"

"do you have trouble sleeping?" oikawa suddenly asked, and the question shocked iwaizumi.

"w-what?" iwaizumi asked.

"last night. i saw your shadow still walking around on your room, it was reflected on your curtains" oikawa said, "it was three in the morning that time.."

"you're still awake at three in the morning?" iwaizumi asked him back, his eyebrows slightly furrowed at oikawa.

"i was the one asking the question here, iwa-chan." oikawa said in a low voice, indicating he was serious.

iwaizumi stare at oikawa, and his face turned into a frown. "good night, oikawa." iwaizumi said with a flat voice, before he closed his window and pull out the curtains.

oikawa stood there quietly as he watched iwaizumi closing all contacts between them.

something was definitely up, and both of them were hiding their own secrets.