- Addiction 19 -

Start bij het begin

"Can you leave?" I questioned

"Can you shut the hell up and move faster?"

Drying off my damp body, I looked down to prevent myself from looking at Zayn. He was standing near the doorway and I stood close to the bathtub. Chills ran down my spine, knowing I was under his stare.

Soon, I got dressed, immediately slipping on my shorts and the t-shirt he had given me to wear. It was weird because I had no underwear on.

"Follow me" He stated

I trailed behind him as we walked down a different hallway. One side of the wall was pictures of him as a baby to a child, child to a teenager, to a young adult. Family pictures all over and frames of him and his ex-girlfriend.

The other wall had photos of how his victims looked. Dry blood scattered on their faces, mouth filled with cloth, hands tied with rope, their stomachs either cut open or their throats slit.

A hand yanked me over, tossing me inside a cold wooden room. The door being closed echoed. I backed up against the wall as Zayn approached me, seeing him take an average knife out his pocket.

He squatted down in front of me as I was trapped in a corner. He sat Indian style, his mouth curving into a mischievous grin. The knife twirled in between his fingers and soon placed it on my knee.

"So tell me, babe" He swiftly licked his lips, "Do you like it here?"

I glared at him about to move his hand from my other knee- he instantly gripped my wrist, the sharp object being placed over it.

"Do you?" He sneered

My heart thumped against my chest, "No"

"Why not? I tried to make it as comfortable as possible"

"Well, I don't feel that way" I spat, tugging my arm to get out his grip. The blade scraped along my skin, dark blood oozing out

"I suggest you keep still"

He trailed the knife up to the center of my chest. Seeing him open up the single drawer beside me, he pulled out an old fashioned polaroid camera.

I watched as he situated the camera with his free hand, holding it up to his eyes.

He smirked, "Smile"

He smirked, "Smile"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

☼☼☼☼

Blood trickled down my waist to my legs, tears falling from my eyes as I pleaded for him to let me go. Zayn shoved a medium sized cloth in my mouth, stringing out a piece of duct tape. He wrapped it around my head, sticking it to the rag that's in between my lips.

Wrists tied in double knots, ankles chained together, gasoline poured on my body as he threatened to light me on fire if I didn't stop crying.

It was getting dark outside as I sat in the backseat of his car. He was beside me, looking out the window while smoking a cigarette as some cars drove by. We were on the edge of the road near the lake and I waited in torment.

Zayn got out the car when the road was nothing but itself. He opened the door on the side I was on, connecting a couple of weights to the chain around my ankles.

"You disgust me, you know that?" He snarled

My vision became blurry as I stared at his face that was censored. Tears ran down my cheeks, his hand dragging me through the fainted brown grass. I mumbled yells for him to let me go whilst kicking my deadweight legs.

Coming face to face with water that was a darker color of the turf, Zayn kissed my temple.

"Have a good swim down" He whispered in my ear, tossing me into the lake

Trying to pull my hands out the knotted rope, I muffled screams under the duct tape that's stuck upon my mouth. I forced to swim up, yet the heavy weights that's tied to my ankles were pulling me down.

☼☼☼☼

Don't hurt me -Lucky 🍀

Don't hurt me -Lucky  🍀

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.