- Addiction 1 -

*Trailer in the MM*
1
• • •
Maryland Summer Mascotte

*Trailer in the MM*1• • •Maryland Summer Mascotte

"This job got me f'ed up. Got me walking up and down these steps" I seethed to myself, "Fuck work"

"Ms. Mascotte"

I quickly stood on my two feet, soothing out my black dress. Ahren and I made eye contact, his light grey eyes glaring at me.

Rude son of a bitch.

"Yes, Mr. Braune?" I smiled sweetly

"Get your ass in here"

I frowned while watching him go back into his office. I truly hate this man. He does nothing but belittle me since I stepped foot in this building on my first day of work. He can kiss my beautiful fat ass.

"Now, Ms. Mascotte!" He shouted

"I'm coming, jeez. Just let me woosah for a moment"

After wiggling my arms, I walked through the doorway and stood in front of his desk. I examined how he was somewhat focused on the papers he's signing.

He tossed his pen down on the surface, "Would you like to tell me what the fuck your problem is?"

I arched an eyebrow, "A problem?" I looked around the room, "I don't see a-"

He slammed his fist on the wooden desk, "Stop acting like a stupid ass kid and pay attention to me"

My eyes widened and I gulped, nodding while I continued to mess with my clipboard.

"Ever since I made you my assistant, you have done nothing but play around. This is your job, not your fucking home. What makes you think I would allow that type of behavior here?" Ahren inquired

"This is how I act everywhere I go" I nibbled on the inside of my cheek, "That's just how I am"

"Oh really?" He stood. I darted my eyes up to stare at him, "So dumb is what you are?"

I pursed my lips. Besides the word useless, I abhorred being called the word dumb, stupid, idiotic. The sad part was, I never do anything about it except walk away.

"No, Mr. Braune" I sighed

"So act your age," His eyes roamed my attire, "And dress your age"

"Excuse me? What I'm wearing is perfectly-"

"No it's not. It's too tight" He stated

I stretched it out a little bit.

"Too short" He mentioned

I looked at how it covered below my knees.

"It's showing too damn much" He clenched his jaw, his long strides coming in my direction

I looked at my non-exposed breasts.

He probably means my arms.

Shrugging my shoulders, I put my hand up to run it through my hair. Ahren stood over top of me, making me feel like a short potato.

The touch of his hands grabbing my waist sent chills down my spine, "Therefore, it's against my rules for you to wear something like this"

"I literally got this dress from Ross; therefore, it's highly appropriate"

I gripped his wrists to pry his hands away. That only made him furious, pulling my lower body against his in result. One of his fingers touched under my chin and lifted my head up.

Ahren slightly tilted his head. His deep, yet husky voice filled my ears, "It's not appropriate to me nor does it give this company a good look. I don't know how many times I told your ass to dress professional. Wear something else tomorrow or your fired"

"What do you want me to wear? A burlap sack?"

"I don't think you're understanding me" He walked forward which caused me to walk backwards

"I-I understand, I was joking-"

"Does it look like I want to play around right now?"

"N-No, I-"

"Then listen to what the fuck I'm saying. If you come in my damn building with another fucking dress or some tight ass clothing, you're gone" He pressed me against the wall

His eyes glowered into my brown ones, then glanced down at my parted lips.

"I understand"

"Good, see you downstairs" Our bodies disconnected and he went back to his desk

Tightening my inner thighs together, I trembled with nothing but desire and fright as I walked out his office.

Horny horny horny.

I let out a weary sigh, "Maryland... What have you gotten yourself into?"

Looking through my mini purse for my phone, I was hoping Karma wasn't around Orlyndo at the moment. I was desperate to talk to her about this.

The phone rang a few times before she answered, "Chello?"

"Karma, this man is a complete asshole" I growled in a hushed tone while walking down the hall

"Orlyndo warned you about him, Maryland"

"I didn't think he was serious, and I didn't think his twin brother was going to be like this either"

"Well, I-"

"You know what! I'mma put my foot down- this man is always taunting me every chance he gets," I argued in a whisper, "He can suck a weewee"

"Not the weewee, M&Ms" Karma giggled

My face heated up with frustration, "He's so impudent, self-centered, and a-"

My phone was snatched out my hand and my call with my best friend was ended. I gradually looked up to see Ahren standing there- he shoved my phone in his front pocket. His jaw clenched, his eyes filled with nothing but anger.

"I'm what?" He sneered, stepping forward. I stumbled back

"You are" I wiggled my finger at him, "A great man"

He took my wrist, dragging me with him as we went in the opposite direction.

I shouldn't have applied for this job.

☼☼☼☼

Omg! You made it to the sequel! Excited or nah?

Are you enjoying it so far? Keep or delete? -Lucky