- Addiction 13 -

13
• • •
Maryland Summer Mascotte

I stared at him, "Okay, Ahren" I timidly smiled, "Are you still going to work?"

He nodded, "Are you?"

"Um, maybe. I'm still quite sore from yesterday and besides, I don't have any clothes" I mentioned 

"How about this. Come with me to work and we'll do whatever you want afterwards. You don't need to do anything except sit and look gorgeous. Simple"

I frowned, "I don't know. Wouldn't that bring down my pay?"

"Oh trust me, Ms. Mascotte, you don't need to worry about your paycheck" Ahren gave me a sly grin

What does he mean by that?

Agreeing to his little deal, we stood up from the island and left the kitchen. He walked behind me as I took my time going up the steps to the bedroom- his hand roaming my bottom, soon embracing me from the back.

Heat tempered my cheeks whilst making another step. He picked me up and carried me bridal style the rest of the way.

Oh geez. If I knew he was going to do stuff like this, I would be working out.

"What you thinking about?"

"Nothing" I squeaked, palming my face at my quick response

"If I have to threaten you in order to know, then I will" Ahren pursed his lips

"It's nothing, Ahren" I said. We glared at each other playfully

Feeling him about to drop me on the steps, I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck while letting out a gasp. His back tensed up, his jaw clenching at my reflex- the color of his eyes changed light blue as if he felt pain.

"Let go of me" He seethed

In an instant, I did which caused him to proceed his way upstairs.

Soon, we were in the bedroom. I followed him to another closet on the opposite side, seeing nothing but women clothing. My eyes scanned through the various amounts of sizes and he lead me to the middle section.

"Do you have plus size attire?" I questioned

He glanced at me, "Of course" He answered, opening an isolated door

My mouth slowly went agape at the sight, examining the types of clothes, shoes, and accessories

"Size 14-20 is all in this closet. The shoes have the sizes ranging from 5-10" He informed me, "Feel free to wear something, nothing clingy either. I'm tired of men drooling over you every damn day at the building"

I looked down at my feet, "I'm sorry"

"It's okay. I'm just very..."

"Demanding?" I inquired