- Addiction 11 -

11
• • •
Maryland Summer Mascotte

Ahren grabbed my face, "I tried to be lenient with you" He tossed me on the bed, flipping me over

I tried to get up, but he put my arms above my head. The adrenaline rushed through my body- scared, frightened- as I knew what was going to happen. My bottom lip quivered as my legs shook as I felt my pants being pulled off my body.

I'm scared shitless.

I told him- practically begged him- that I was sorry and didn't mean to piss him off. My apology meant nothing and it was a slap in the face. I should've just left the conversation alone, but no, I had to blurt out my damn opinion.

Ahren definitely doesn't tolerate back talk.

Barely tugging my wrists, I looked up to see them locked in handcuffs. I screamed, instantly biting onto the pillow whilst a hand kept lashing across my bottom. I quickly brought myself up. My body was now on it's knees as I was captive on the bed poles.

Oh no. No, no, no.

I was turned on.

Tightly gripping the poles, I lunged forward when he slapped my ass- my body leaned to the side. He brought me up in an instant, giving me another spanking.

Tears fled from my eyes while trembling. This is a new level for Ahren- he's livid.

"Okay, I had enough" I cried, staring down at the tear stained pillows

"I'll decide when you've had enough. We're playing by my rules now"

Clawing on the wooden furniture, I pleaded for him to stop- I became limp, my body aching. My sex began to drip which caused me to compress my inner thighs together. Ahren snatched them back open, giving my pussy a hard smack.

His palm rubbed me in a swift motion making a moan leave my mouth. I soon hissed when he slapped it once more.

I gasped when his thumb massaged my clit. The exciting sensation caused me to grind my lower body to get the intimate feel. Due to my sensitivity, the weird feeling in the pit of my stomach wanted to release.

"Your pussy likes the idea of being messed with, look at how wet it is" Ahren's deep voice whispered in my ear

I gulped, my throat and lips dry. His hand spanked my bottom, then caressed it in a soothing motion. He muttered dirty things in my ear, warning me that he's not going to go easy on me any longer. The more I apologized, the more I was beginning to torture myself.

Then, he stopped.

My sight blacked out when he put a blindfold over my head.

I felt each leg being tied down on the opposite sides of the bed in the corners.