- Addiction 15 -

15
• • •
Maryland Summer Mascotte

The next morning, I woke up with a mean headache. I groaned as I pulled the covers back over my head.

I peeked at the clock, seeing the digit numbers read '6:47'. My body was weak and worn out, so I'm guessing this is a pretty good excuse for me to stay here at home. Then again, it will mess with my pay.

Rolling out the bed- literally- I fell on the floor, my head hitting the edge of the lamp post.

"What is wrong with me this week?" I mumbled to no one in particular

Reaching up to grab my phone, I unlocked it and went on my music app called Spotify. I clicked on my favorite playlist and scoffed at the ad that was being played.

Soon, I was brushing my teeth whilst dancing as I sung a song in the mirror, "But, baby, don't get it twisted. You wah just anotha' nigga on da hit list, tryna fix yo' inner issues wit' a bad bitch. Didn't dey dell you dat I wah a savage? Fuck yo' white horse and a carrwige. Bet you never could imagine. Never told you, you could ha' it"

I rinsed my mouth out with cold water, then stiffly twerked to the song.

After I finished washing up and doing my daily hygiene, I strutted back into my bedroom as I skipped to Childs Play by Drake. Everyone should know that I love Drake- I have beautiful fantasies about him.

My eyes scanned my closet for a nice dress to wear to work. Half of me wanted to be petty and dress in something sexy and tight, then the other half wanted to be- well, I just wanted to be petty.

Despicable is my mood for the day- hince, I couldn't know where Ahren was going last night. How do you put your fingers in my cookie jar, but I can't have little details to whom you're going to be with?

Hm, don't I feel sheepish.

A cheshire smile curved my lips when I spotted a long sleeve bodycon dress in the color black. I grabbed my heels and went to put lotion on my body as well as deodorant.

"And I need a thick Redbone shorty where I lay. Bad bihh in LA tell me that she'll make the trip. Shorty bad as hell, yeah, with them Kylie Jenner lips. Uber every fucking where, pre-rolls in my VIP. Canada jawn, yeah I think that bitch from the 6. Shorty wanna kiss me, but I know she sucking- whaat?!"

My phone was ringing as Karma was calling my cell.

"Why are you calling me so early, K?"

"Orlyndo is being an asshole"

"Do I need to chop his weewee off?"

"No. He just won't let me get ice cream"

I frowned, "Are you kidding me right now? He better give your ass some ice cream, fuck is this? A health program?"

Karma and I conversed with each other as I got ready. I took out my bantu knots, my face becoming irritated.

"What the heck is this?" I bluntly spoke, "It's like I have huge ass jheri curls"

Karma snickered, "When natural hairstyles go wrong"

"Tell me about it" I sighed, hooking my flat iron up, "I'm just going to wave it a little bit more"

"Can't wait to see!" Karma giggled

Karma played Midnight Riders by The Allman Brothers which caused me to bounce my head to the beat. I used my brush to get some of the curls out and flat ironed my hair once more, looking at my finishing touches.