- Addiction 19 -

19
• • •
Maryland Summer Mascotte

My entire body burned with dissatisfaction whilst trembling as I watched Zayn put on his sweatpants. I laid there- naked and frightened- tears racing down my chunky cheeks as he smirked to himself.

I was exhausted, more likely traumatized at this moment. He didn't seem to care as if he didn't just fuck me like some worthless rag doll.

"Get up" He patiently ordered, I sat there. The brown color of his eyes darkened, "Get your ass up"

I sighed, exhausted because of what happened. I couldn't call anyone because I dropped my phone- which he stepped on back at Applebee's- and didn't have the time to grab it before he dragged me off.

Walking over to him, Zayn instructed me to go to the bathroom down the hall. I examined the house I was in. Soft cream carpeted floors, glass and brick walls in the hallways, golden chandeliers hanging from the ceiling as well as pictures.

Polaroid pictures.

It was photos of different girls and women in vintage effect. The white space below having their name and age with a red X over their portrait.

And to see his recent girlfriend at the end with red smeared all over her picture, scared me.

"Move it, Maryland" Zayn shoved me forward

Tripping over a step, my hands landed on the tiled floor. I looked up to see a stone freestanding bathtub and a toilet with a sink. It looked nice- better than my bathroom.

He threw me a pair of shorts and a shirt, "I want you to wash up and put on these clothes. Meet me back in the room once you're finished"

Without another word, the bathroom door as instantly shut. I scanned the space for a window- there isn't one.

Well, I guess kidnapping movies aren't reality.

I ran some bath water and soon got into the tub, the warmth taking over my body which relaxed my muscles. I didn't realize that I was so tensed.

Moving my arms in the water to make noises, it was still silent. No music, no one talk to, just plain water.

I bit my bottom lip- feeling stupid enough to leave Germany over some guy. A guy that I'm hopelessly in love with, who probably is just infatuated with me. No strong feelings attached, no romance, no love, just infatuation.

And I couldn't help but regret letting him leave. I didn't think he actually would.

Despite the beating, I should've stayed. Should've forgave him and forget about whatever and make things go back to normal.

A loud banging on the door snapped me out of my thoughts, "Hurry the hell up!" Zayn shouted

"I'm almost done" I responded back distastefully

"Watch your mouth, Maryland. I'm warning you"

I can whistle. I'll blow the shit out of my mouth for help.

Even though nobody will hear it.

After I washed up and rinsed the soap off my body, I got up and drained the water from the tub. I reached for the towel, but Zayn barged in which almost made me slip.

"It takes you forty-five minutes to take a bath? Are you fucking kidding me?" He dourly inquired

"I like to be squeaky clean" I said

"By sitting in dirty bath water?"

I rolled my eyes at the angry man. Grabbing the towel off the toilet seat, I glared at him as his eyes wandered my every action.