36.

HARRY

I woke up before Lucy and slowly slipped away, making sure she didn't wake up. I grabbed my boxers and put them on before tip toeing to the kitchen not wanting to make to much noise. I looked through the cupboards but the only thing I could see was pancake mix.

"That'll do" I muttered to myself as I started preparing and making pancakes for when Lucy wakes up.

It had only been a couple of minutes when I heard footsteps coming down the hall.

"There you are. Wait? Are you cooking?" I heard Lucy's voice from behind me.

I turned round with a smile on my face as I saw she was only wearing knickers and my top from yesterday.

"Yes I can cook you know" I said walking towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close.

"I guessed" She smiled up at me and I leaned down to kiss her sweetly on the lips.

"I love you" I said when we pulled away.

"I will never get tired of hearing that" She smiled, kissing me again before replying with a love you too. "So what are you cooking pop-Harry?" She smiled and I raised my eyebrows at her confused with what she was about to say.

"Pancakes" I said ignoring her mistake as I turned back round to plate the pancakes up.

"My favourite" She said as I put the plate down in front of her.

I sat opposite her and we sat in a comfortable silence as we ate, not having to say a thing, as everything was seemed to be said last night.

"I have a show tonight" Lucy announced as she pushed her plate away from her, me doing the same.

"Oh, I would come see you but I have to be in the studio" I said and she nodded. 

"That's fine, I understand" And I smiled at her, loving how much we understand each other. "But I need you to take me to my car because I have to be there for rehearsal at 12" She said and I nodded. 

"Ok, so what's the time now?" I asked, not knowing what time I woke up.

"Errm..." She clicked on her phone, that was on the table, the screen lighting up showing the time. "half 10" She announced and I nodded.

"Well, we could shower and then go if you want" I suggested and she nodded.

We both got up from the table walking towards her bathroom. As she walked through the door of the bathroom I slapped her bum, making her jump.

"Harry!"

"Sorry couldn't help it" I winked at her as she shoved me a little, laughing.

"No showering with me now" She announced and I looked at her shocked.

"Are you being serious?"

"Yes" She winked, walking into the bathroom and locking the door. Leaving me outside in her bedroom, sitting on her bed waiting for her to return.

MIA

God yes I would've loved to have showered with Harry but I couldn't. I cant shower with my wig on and I couldn't just take it off in front of him. So I locked the bathroom and left him sitting on my bed. I took off my wig and Harry's top, laying them on the side as I stepped into the shower to wash myself.

As I got out I dried my hair as much as I could with a towel before putting my wig back on and wetting it a little with the water from the tap, just to make it seem like I had a shower. Opening the bathroom door I saw Harry laying on my bed with his legs hanging off the edge.