3.

PHOTO ON THE SIDE IS HOW I PICTURE MIA'S BROWN HAIR/WIG THAT SHE WEARS.

________________________________________________________________

Mia

The week went so slow and I reckon that it was because I was so excited for Saturday. Which is today!

Today is the show at the O2. The show one direction is coming to. I'm so excited. I literally woke up with a smile on my face. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

"Are you ready?" Mum asked as I walk down the stairs with some bags with my stuff in.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I replied as mum helped me put my bags in the boot of the mini van which has blacked out windows.

"Why haven't you put your wig on yet?" Mum asked

"I'll do it before we get out, I cant be asked now" I said slouching down in my chair.

"What's up with you? Are you not excited for the show? Especially cause one direction are coming"

"Yea I am. I'm so excited I could pee but i just wish they could know me for me not as Lucy Parker" I sighed

"Honey, this was your idea. You wanted to be able to be normal and go to school as well as to do the thing you love most, which is performing and singing, so you have it"

"I know, I know"

"Your lucky, you know"

"Yes I know mum, sorry" I said as I leaned my head against the window.

*********

"LUCY!"

"OVER HERE LUCY!"

"HAVE YOU MET HARRY STYLES YET LUCY?!"

"ARE YOU AND HARRY GOING TO GET TOGETHER?!"

"DID YOU SEE ONE DIRECTIONS INTERVIEW?!"

"LUCY ONE MORE PHOTO PLEASE LUCY!"

The paparazzi were all outside the arena when my van pulled up, so it was a good thing that I put my wig on a couple minutes ago.

The brown wig blew in the wind as I carried my bags into the back door of the arena. Security was holding the paps back so they couldn't get that close to me. I waved and smiled at them before keeping my head down and walking inside. I followed one of the workers down the halls into a room which they said would be my dressing room. It was nice. I put my make up bag on the side near the mirrors and hung up my clothes before sitting down in front of the mirrors.