17.

HARRY

The bright red glowing sign shone in the now dark night, saying the words 'Ed's Diner'. We walked in and the waiter, who looked in his late twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes, seemed to recognise Mia straight away.

"Mia! I haven't seen you in ages! How are you?" He exclaimed pulling her into a hug.

"I'm doing good what about you?" She cheered back with that smile that gave me a weird but good feeling inside of me.

"I'm good, I'm good. Who are these friends of yours?" He asked looking at all of us now.

"This is Kim, Andy and the One direction boys if you know who they are?" She smiled at all of us before looking back at the blonde haired waiter.

"Of course I know who they are, I don't live under a rock" He laughed as he joined him. "Anyway, I'm Ross, its nice to meet you all. Follow me to your seats" He said trailing off with us following.

I walked in sync with Mia so I could talk to her.

"So you come her often?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Not anymore. I use to loads when I was little with my dad." She said almost looking sad but recovered it with a smile. "Come on, before Niall orders all the food on the menu" She called as she hurried off to our table, where everyone was now sitting, with me slowly trailing behind her.

We sat in a booth going, Zayn, Andy, Liam, Niall, Kim, Louis, Mia and then me.

"So what's everyone having?" Niall asked as soon as everyone was looking at the menu.

"I'm thinking the chicken burger" Me and Mia said at the same time. We looked at each other and chuckled a little.

The others announced what they were having which consisted of burgers, pizzas and chicken wings. Ross soon came over smiling with the biggest grin ever as he took out orders before skipping off to the kitchen.

"So is Ross like gay?" Louis asked the question that had seemed to been on all of ours minds.

"Yes he is" Mia laughed as we all nodded.

"Anyway how's the tour going?" Kim asked changing the subject before it got awkward.

"Really well. We're just rehearsing and getting more dates ready at the moment. We don't official start for a another couple of months" Niall said to her.

"Ooooh sounds exciting where do you plan on going first?" Kim asked getting more and more curious.

"I think we've decided to start in Australian and end in the UK but we haven't sorted out what places in between yet" Niall answered again.

I didn't notice still now but it looked like Niall really liked Kim. How he seemed interested in everything she asked or said. As well as always wanting to be next to her, in the cinema, on the walk her and now.

"So life for you guys? I mean high school and that has to be fun right?" Niall asked back wanting to know more about our new found friends and I'm not going to lie, I want to know more as well.

"It would be great if we didn't have a bitch of all bitches bothering us." Kim muttered but we all heard.

"That's not nice to say about Mia here, I mean she's trying guys" Louis said which caused Mia to slap him round the back of the head making us all laugh, including Mia.

"Heyy! And no its not me. Its a girl called Stacy, she's worst than me, trust" She raised an eyebrow at Louis waiting for his reply as he smirked. However the reply didn't come from Louis' mouth, it came from mine.