21.

A WEEK LATER

MIA

It's been a week since Harry and me, Mia, have even spoken. It's been a week since that kiss and I don't know what to do anymore. I've spoken to Andy and Kim and they both said just to give it time but how much time is enough time?

"MIA! ANDY AND KIM ARE HERE!" Mum shouted up the stairs as I climbed out of bed for the first time today.

"SHE LIVES!" Andy shouted as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Your mum said you haven't gotten out of bed today? Mia, it's one in the afternoon" Kim stated and i shrugged going to sit on the sofa as they followed.

"I don't have anything to get up for" I said flipping through the films we had on our TV. "What are you guys doing here anyway?" I asked as I put the breakfast club on.

"We thought we could have a movie day" Kim announced as they piled of the sofa around me.

"And maybe get through a whole film, as much as we know you don't watch ending of films" Andy said and I shrugged.

"Sounds good to me"

*********

We hadn't manage it through one film when Kim's phone started ringing, stopping me from complaining about watching a whole film is stupid.

"Hello?.......Yea sure sounds good........Yea.........ten minutes top.........okay bye" Kim put the phone down just as Andy got a text through on his phone.

"What's going on?" I asked

"That was Niall, asking me to hang out."

"I just got a text of Louis asking the same" Andy announced after and I couldn't help but look at my phone, hoping, praying. But when my phone lit up, nothing was there.

"Mia..." Kim trailed off as they saw me looking at my phone. I shook my head as I looked back up at them.

"Don't worry. You guys go have fun, tell them I said hi" I muttered with a fake smile on my face.

"Mia we don't-"

"Just go its fine. Its what? The third time they've done this. I understand what I did to Harry and I understand he doesn't want to see me. I also understand what I did was a mistake and I'm living with the consequences." I smiled one last time at them as I got up to hug them. 

"We'll see you tomorrow"

"Cant, I'm being Lucy tomorrow. Interviews and shit" I shrugged and they nodded as I walked them to the door. "I'll see you soon"

"Yea bye" They waved as I slowly shut the door.

I slowly walked to my room and shut the door before sliding down it. Tears started to fall and I didn't know what to do.  I know Harry doesn't want to see me, Mia, and I understand my friends our friends with them but it still hurts. To know your friends would just go like that for them, yes I told them to but still. It hurts knowing that even the other boys wont see me. I tried texting Louis the other day and he gave me an excuse to say he was busy. I didn't know what to do anymore. Maybe this was good. Maybe them to being friends with Mia will be easy for me to be Lucy. It wont be so confusing anymore. Maybe this is a miracle and I should stop being a brat and get over it.

You know what. Yes that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to get a grip of myself. Mia was never like this. Mia wasn't the drama queen Lucy is. Mia is a strong headed stubborn girl and you know what I'm going to get over it. This is me getting over it.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called the one person I haven't spoken to in years.

Lucas.

________________________________________________

Dah dah dah.......whos lucas???????? whats mia's plan to show he's over it??????????????

I know this is a bit shorter than my other parts but I'm updating loads today so bare with me haha

hope you like it

vote

and

comment