4.

Mia

I ran off stage all sweaty only to be pulled into a massive hug.

"You rocked it babe" I heard Harry's British accent say through my ears.

As he put me down all the other boys pulled me in for a hug and said how good the show was.

"Eww, Your all sweaty!" Louis whined and I laughed and pulled him into a hug.

"I guess you guys enjoyed it?"

"Of course!" They all shouted and I blushed.

I cant believe it. One direction enjoyed and loved my show. One direction are standing here talking to me. Oh gosh I hope this isn't a dream.

"How about we go out? Celebration drinks?" Louis suggested and we all agreed.

"Yea let me shower and we can go" I said as I quickly walked to my dressing room.

I made sure no one was around before pulling my wig off and stepping in the shower.

*****

I wrapped a towel round my body when I heard voices coming into my dressing room. Shit! What was i meant to do? If it was the boys and they see me with blonde hair, its over! Shit!

I look around and see another towel on the floor and have an idea. I quickly wrapped the second towel round my hair, like im drying it, so it hides my blonde hair. Just in time the boys walked through the door laughing.

"Lucy are you-"

"Shit sorry" Liam said and I laughed but blushed as i noticed Harry checking me out the second time tonight.

"Its alright if you could go out for like ten minutes while i get changed and then we can go" I said and they all nodded before walking out again. That was close.

*****

"So where we going?" I asked as we all started to walk out of the arena.

"This nightclub down the road, been before?" Liam asked and i shook my head

"You'll love it" Harry said and i smiled at him.

"Lucy" We all heard someone call my name and we turned round and saw my security guard walking up to us.

"What's up Henry?" He was the only other person who knew that my real name was Mia and this was basically a cover up. He knew the whole story and that was only because he walked in on my taking my wig off, so me and mum thought it would be best for him to just know.

"There's lots of paps outside. Some security are outside but I'm here to make sure you get out alright" He said now walking in front of us.

"Okay thank you Henry" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Keep your heads down kids" He said as he opened the back door.

He wasn't lying when he said lots of paps were outside. Flashes were going left and right, forward and back. I didn't know were to look so I took henry's advice and looked down. Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn were in front of Henry with a body guard while i was behind Henry. I didn't know where Harry was until I felt someone hold my hand. I looked up and saw him looking down at me.

"Don't let go, okay?" He said, obviously knowing how it can get.

I nodded and put my head down again as we both followed Henry to the van which the other boys had already run and got in to.

The paps were going mad and got madder when they saw me and Harry holding hands.

"Harry, are you and Lucy together now?"

"Harry is Lucy just another fuck buddy or is this real?"

"Lucy do you know about Harry's past and girls?"

"Harry over here!"

"Lucy over here!"

When me and Harry got into the van, Harry didn't look that happy as he let go of my hand straight away. I didn't know what was wrong with him maybe it was the paps? I don't know. It was probably what they said about him and girls.

"Are you okay?" I whisper to Harry as all the other boys start up a conversation.

"I'm fine" He said not looking at me but out the window.

I didn't know what to say as I've only just met Harry. I didn't want to pressure him so i ignore him and tried to join into the boys conversation about instruments.

_______________________________________________

HIIIII EVERYONE 

ANOTHER CHAPTER

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

VOTE

AND

COMMENT