12.

MIA

It's been a week since Kim, Andy and I have been on the front of the magazine. Some people at school have died down about it and don't care but then you get your other people, like Stacy, who moan and annoy you everyday 24/7 about how you know them. A whole week of Stacy coming up to us and talking with her annoying little voice. I didn't realise how much I appreciated it when she acted like we didn't exist, I would prefer that to this any day.

The one direction show in London is this weekend and Kim, Andy and I are buzzing, as we will be backstage with the boys before, during and after the show. Of course we've tried to shove it in Stacy's face as much as we can at school, only because her reaction is the best.

"Mia, we have to talk about something?" Mum said to me as I walked in after school this lovely Friday afternoon.

"Will it take long because I told Kim and Andy I would be round Kim's in half hour to pick out outfits for tomorrow" I said pulling the fridge open and taking a yogurt out.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about actual. Tomorrow. The one direction concert" Mum said looking at serval piece of papers on the island in the kitchen as I leaned against the counter.

"Its fine mum, I told you no one will know me. The one direction boys don't even know a thing." I remembered her.

"I know that, that wasn't what I was going to say."

"Oh what is it then?"

"One direction's manager got in touch with me again and they want you, Lucy, at the show. Especially since you haven't seen them since they went to your concert. Everyone thinks Harry and Lucy should get together and if that helps your careers than so do we." Mum explained to me.

"But what will one direction think if I don't go as Mia?"

"We need you to go as Lucy to the concert. Mia I told you not to get your two lives mixed up together, Lucy was meant to be the superstar not Mia."  Mum groaned, now looking at me and not the papers.

"I know, I know. I guess I'll just tell Kim and Andy that I have to go as Lucy and I'll just say Mia's ill." I said putting the yogurt in the bin. "I'll be back later" I called as I decided to still go to Kim's.

*****

"Women of the hour is here." Andy called as he opened the door for me.

"Come on, we need outfit ideas" Kim said pulling me and Andy to her room.

"Guys I have something to tell you about tomorrow"

"Please tell me you're not dropping out already?" Kim said and I shook my head.

"Not exactly. Mum just told me I have to go to the concert as Lucy, not Mia"

"But what will we say if the boys ask where you are?" Andy asked as they both stared at me shocked.

"Just say I'm ill and couldn't make it, I don't know make something up. Its not that I wont be there with you cause I will just as Lucy not Mia" I said looking down. "Sorry guys. I thought this could be something we could enjoy together but obviously not"

"Its not your fault. You cant help that you're a superstar as well as a normal girl. We could always go another time with Mia" Andy said and Kim agreed.

"You guys are the best, Thank you for understanding" I cheered hugging them tight.

"What are best friends for huh?" Andy smirked and I punched his arm playfully.

"Deflate that ego please" I smirk back at him and we all laugh.

*********

"So we'll see you there?" Kim asked me for the tenth time.

"Yes, I'm on the way now, so I'll see you too later" I spoke through the phone to Kim.

"Okay see you then"

"Bye"

I put the phone down and looked out the window. I was in a plain black car being taken to the arena to see the boys before everyone else arrived.

I had my brown wig secure on my head and was wearing my black jeans, white top with a blue checkered shirt. On my feet were a pair of black timberlands.

I didn't mind going as Lucy but with having my best friends there, I wish I was Mia. I just hope Kim and Andy don't say anything that will make it obvious who I am. I mean they wont, they know what to do.

*********

"Ma'am, we're here" My driver said as he pulled up out the back of the arena.

"Its Lucy, please and thank you" I said.

Yes my driver doesn't know my real name because I have a different one nearly every time I go out, so mum said it would be better if they didn't know.

As I opened the door I saw my bodyguard stepping out the back door.

"You're here" He said holding the door open for me as I stepped in.

"Yes I am, where is everyone?" I asked and he pointed to the stage.

"Rehearsing, want to go watch?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked over to the seats near the front of the stage, Niall saw me first and waved, then all the other boys started to notice me. Harry being the last as he was singing, but he gave me a smile and a wink which made me smile widely.

I watched as Harry sang the end of his verse and couldn't help but smile. He was such a good singer. His voice was like an angels. The way he stood or danced around the stage, you could tell he owned it. You could tell that when all the boys sung, they owned the crowd. They had them eating out of their hands. Even in just their rehearsal.

When they finished, I cheered and clapped which made them chuckle as I was the only person in the crowd.

"Lets hope we get more than that tonight" Louis joked and we all laughed as they come down from the stage.

"How have you been?" Harry asked as I gave him a hello hug.

"I've been great, busy but great. What about you guys?" I asked looking at all of them.

"Busy with the shows and everything" Liam said as I gave the rest of them hugs.

"Lets go back stage, the audience should be coming in soon" Liam said and we all nodded walking towards their dressing room.

"We have some new friends coming tonight, their coming backstage too, so you can meet them?" Niall beamed and I chuckled.

"Really who are they?"

"Kim, Andy and Mia" Harry spoke from beside me on the couch that was in their dressing room.

"How'd you meet them?" I asked, even though I know, I want to see what they say.

"We did a private concert in a mall. They obviously didn't know and they hide when the crowd was leaving and come to talk to us." Liam answered and I smiled.

"Sounds nice"

"Yea, we hung out after and they were so much fun." Niall beamed up after.

"Cant wait to meet them" I smiled as I lean further into Harry, who didn't seem to mind as he put his arm around my shoulders and smiled down at me.