25.

HARRY

When I woke up Mia was still fast asleep. I didn't want to wake her so I stayed still for a while, just laying next to her as she cuddled into me. I stroked a hand through her hair and I couldn't help but think how beautiful she was laying her. She looked so innocent and vulnerable. I cant believe someone as caring as her got what happened last night happen to her twice. She didn't deserve this. No one does.

I heard vibrating from my side table and noticed it was Mia's phone. I picked it up and looked at it. Seeing she had serval texts from her mum, Kim and Andy. However the last text was the one that caught my eyes. A text from Lucas.

-Meet me at that diner from  yesterday, we need to talk L-

Who does he think he is? Thinking he can just go and meet her again after what he did.

I texted him back saying ok before slipping out of under Mia. She stirred before cuddling into my pillow and relaxing again. However I wasted no time in getting dressed and calling Andy.

"Hey have you seen Mia?"

Was the first thing he said when he answered me.

"Yea, she's at my place now. She's asleep and fine but I need you to come over because I have to go do something but I don't want her waking up alone" I word vomited out before he could get a word in.

"Okay, I'll be round in five"

I hung up after that and soon enough there was a knock at the door.

"Where is she?" Andy said as soon as the door opened and I pointed towards my room.

"In there. I really have to go, I'll be back in an half hour top" I muttered before grabbing my keys and walking out of my flat.

I didn't care that Andy gave me a weird look on how I was acting but I needed to do this for Mia. Lucas doesn't get to get away with this again.

***********

As I pulled up outside the diner I saw Lucas straight away. Standing outside, looking at his watch. As I stepped out my car I felt the anger raise in me. Seeing his face brought all of the anger I had put aside raise back up.

"Lucas" I said through gritted teeth and he looked at the noise of his name.

"I know you. Your that boy who was with Kim and Andy yesterday. Harry something" He said as I walked towards him with clenched fists.

"I'm glad you remember me because you'll remember this" I said and throw a fist straight to his face, making him stumble back in shock.

"What the hell man?!" He shouted as he touched his noise which was no bleeding.

"Don't ever come near Mia again! What you did to her is fucking disrespectful and no one deserves that! So leave her and her friends alone!" I threatened.

"Or what are you going to do?" He smirked which made me throw two more punches at him.

"I mean it"

As them words came out of my mouth, he swung his fist and hit me. That's when I started to see red. I punched him over and over until he was on the floor and even then I continued to punch him. He got a hit in now and then but the majority of time he was trying to block my punches.

"HARRY!" I heard someone shout my name but I ignored them as I continued to punch him over and over again.

"Harry, mate stop!"

I got pulled off of Lucas and that's when I noticed it was Niall shouting my name. I shook him off of me just as Kim stood in front of me.

"Lucas just leave!" She said to him as he limbed off with a bruised face and broken noise.

"What was that about Harry?" Niall asked as I turned to face him.

"He deserved it." Niall raised his eyebrows at me for me to continue, so I did. "Mia came to my place last night crying. He tried to take advantage of her again" I muttered and Kim looked angry.

"That little shit" She muttered. "Is she ok?"

"Yea she's at my place with Andy right now. I haven't told Andy what happened" I explained and they nodded, taking me towards my car.

"We'll follow you back there" Niall said and I nodded as I started the engine and made the journey home.

MIA

"Where's Harry?" I asked Andy when I woke up to him sitting at the end of the bed and no Harry in sight.

"He told me to come round as he had something to deal with and he didn't want you waking up alone."

I smiled at the thought but then remembered last night and frowned. What was the thing he had to deal with?

My question was soon answered when we heard the front door go and several voices. Me and Andy rushed down the hallway to the front door and I gasped. Harry's face looked beaten. He had blood coming from his eyebrow and lip, and a small bruise was forming on his cheek.

"Harry, what happened?" I asked coming closer to him, taking his face in my hands, examining his face.

"I'm fine. Trust the other person looked worst" He chuckled but I looked at him not amused and he shut up.

"Wait who was the other person?" Me and Andy asked at the same time.

"Lucas" He muttered and I gasped.

"Harry no! You shouldn't have"

"He wasn't going to get away with taking advantage of you again!" Harry said a little louder this time that Andy heard.

"Wait! He took advantage of you again! That bastard!"

As Andy started walking towards the door Kim stopped him.

"Trust me. I saw him and he looks ten times worst then Harry. I think he got what he deserved Andy. As much as I want to beat his ass too" Kim explained which calmed Andy down a bit.

"Well done mate!" Andy said patting Harry on the back as I stepped back fro the situation.

"Don't well done him!" Making everyone look at me confused.

"Mia he took advantage of you, twice now, he deserves more than just a beating." Kim announced and I shook my head.

"Maybe, but I don't need everyone to come to my rescue all the time. It was my stupid idea which means it was partly my fault-"

"Don't say that. It wasn't your fault!" Andy said and I shook my head.

"I want to be alone" I muttered and walked off to Harry's toilet.

I don't want people getting hurt for me. It was my fault for thinking Lucas had changed or for thinking it was a good idea to make Harry jealous this way, because it obviously didn't work. His not jealous, his just looking out for a friend.