11.

MIA

I woke up the next morning actually quite happy for once. I skipped down the stairs and kissed mum on the cheek as I picked up a piece of fruit.

"What are you so happy about?" Teddy asked from across the table.

"I don't know I just am" I bit into my apple.

"You wont be in a minute" Mum said sighing and I frowned.

"What? Why?" I asked looking at her. She had a magazine in her hands and was frowning and sighing at it as she read it.

"Look who made the front cover this morning"

She turned the magazine round and there on the front page was the headline.

'WHO ARE THEY?'

Then a picture of me, Kim and Andy walking out of the boys flat complex and a picture of Harry and Niall with us.

"Great." I groaned as mum was right. I was not happy anymore.

I mean it would've been ok if it was Lucy on the front cover but it wasn't. It was boring old me. Mia Williams. This whole thing is becoming harder for me. I cant have Lucy and Mia on the front cover of magazines. Lucy was my cover up. How could've let this happen?

I groaned again as a knock went on the front door.

I stomped to the front door and opened it to Kim and Andy standing there as we had school today they were picking me up.

"Bye mum" I shouted as I grabbed my bag and walked towards Andy's car.

"I'm going to guess you saw the front pages today?" Andy said as he started the car.

"Yes" I groaned, not really in the mood today.

"Its fabulous. I mean I've never been on the front of a magazine before and I know its not like a photoshoot photo but oh god I look good in it and think the people at school obviously saw it and we are so going to be popular from now on. Being known as the people who know one direction. Isnt this just great?" Kim ranted on and on about how amazing she thought this all was but Andy saw the look on my face and knew this wasn't something we should be shoving in peoples faces, especially for my sake, or Lucy's.

"Kim shut up" Andy said making Kim stop talking. "This isn't a good thing. It would be if Mia over here wasn't half superstar as well as being normal" Andy said and I sighed looking out the window, not wanting to bother with it today.

"So?" Kim said confused. God, she can be an idiot sometimes. This time I interrupted Andy and finally spoke more than just one word.

"Kim listen, I know this is an amazing thing for you and you'll have everyone asking about it but one you have to remember they are only talking to you because you might be able to help them meet one direction, so don't forget who your real friends are. Also this isn't an amazing thing for me because I cant have my normal self in the media. I already have to deal with being two people, one in the media and one normal. If Mia ends up in the news as well as Lucy this will all become to hard for me to deal with and my mums already down my neck for this so please can we try not get me involved in this mess anymore" I ended my rant and Kim nodded.

"Okay yea sorry. I forgot." She said and I just nodded my head as we were now at school.

We got out the car and as soon as we walked into the corridor we had everyone staring at us and whispering. Some shouting things like,

'How do you know one direction?'

'Can you get them to come to my birthday party?'

'Can you get me an autograph?'

'Can you help me meet them?'

And loads more but you get the point.

We got to my locker last out of us three and that's when Stacy decided to come over to us. I was wondering when we would have the pleasure of her today. Notice my sarcasm yet.

"Hey Babes" She said with the widest smile ever.

"You're talking to us like we're friends" I said slamming my locker shut.

Andy and Kim know I don't like her because she use to make my life a living hell. They also know that I will be as rude as I want to her now and no one will stop me. They wont even try and stop me because they know they cant and because its funny to watch.

She laughed her annoying laugh before talking again. "Don't be so silly Mina. We are friends"

"Its Mia and no we're not" I said smiling at her.

"Anyway I have a question for my friends, which is you. Could you get me a backstage ticket for one directions next show in London. I mean I have a ticket to there show but I want to meet them. Especially Harry. Anyway, as you guys are friends with them I thought it wouldn't be a problem." She said smiling widely and I smiled back before talking.

"Oh, no we cant do this sorry" I said and turned round to walk off with Andy and Kim when Stacy grabbed my arm.

"Do you want me to make your life a living hell again, because you know I will" She whispered to me and I pulled my arm away from her grip and glared at her.

"Oh I don't think you will though"

"Oh please babe don't challenge me" She laughed

"Whys that?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Because you wont come out on top. I could end you" She whispered and grabbed my arm again, squeezing it quite hard this time that I winced.

Andy noticed and stepped in between us and pulled her arm away from me.

"Don't touch her and we wont be doing what you want and you also wont make her life a living hell again or you'll not only have me and Kim to deal with" He threatened her with a stern face.

"Oh yea who else?" She smirked but it soon faded with what Andy said next.

"Oh you know she's right good pals with One direction right" He smirked and she frowned.

"Whatever" She said and walked away.

"Have a nice time at One directions next concert. We sure will, as you know we're back stage" Kim shouted at her which made me stomp her feet more.

"Thank you guys." I said looking at them while holding my arm.

"Are you okay?" Andy asked and I nodded.

"Nothing I cant handle, Lets go to lesson" I said and they agreed as we walked off to class.