Chapter: 25 -Graduation

© Stephanie Stewart || 2013

***************************************

Sorry that I ranted on you all! I just wanted more feedback and stuff. That makes me want to write more, when I get feedback like I just did!

Probably last chapter, until the epiloge or sequel? What do you guys think???

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter: 25

Graduation

My mom literally flipped her lid when she seen that ring. My brother I thought was going to go murder Mason, but he did not. There has been a lot that has happened since that day. My dad is out of jail, but we got restraining orders on him. I hope that that will keep him away. I got in my acceptance letters from several top-notch schools. Mason or my family has no clue that I got these letters. I have to respond within next week to one of these schools. I just did not know which to choose.

I sighed as I went through the letters on my bed. These schools were all Ivy League schools. Anyone would be lucky to even get accepted to one of these, but no, I got accepted to like six of them.. I should be happy, I know, but I am not. Mason is going off to Alabama to play football.

The list went like this:

1. Harvard

2. Cornell

3. Columbia

4. Brown

5. Princeton

6. Yale

I sighed as I looked back over these. Summer, what in the hell are you going to do? I picked back up the letters and put them in my dresser. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. Mason had sent several.

To:

Mason

: Hey, baby. I am sorry. I got busy. I cannot wait for graduation tonight. I will be ready by 5 so we can all go out and eat. Love you!

I set my phone down and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I stripped out of my jeans and t-shirt. I unlatched my bra and slipped my panties off. I went to the bathtub and ran some water. I made sure it was warm. I needed a warm bath after the week I have had.

I slipped into the full tub and sighed.

The warm water really helped my tense muscles. I grabbed my razor and began to shave my legs and underarms. I have to make sure that all hair is gone because I am wearing a dress tonight under my graduation gown.

After I shaved, I washed my hair. After my hair was washed, I washed the rest of my body with my coconut body wash. I rinsed off my body and stood up. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my wet body. I grabbed another towel and wrapped it around my wet, blonde locks.

I went back into my room and checked my phone. Mason had replied.

From:

Mason:

Hey sweetheart! :) I figured you were busy! I cannot wait for tonight! See you at five! Love too!

I did not reply to the text. I just went and grabbed my dress from my closet. My dress was a strapless, white one. It was from Dave and Johnny. I really like it. It had crystals around the waist. It was short, but not like short, short. It went almost my knees. (AN: Picture of the Dress on the side--