Chapter: 13 -The Appointment

© Stephanie Stewart || 2013 || All Right Reserved.

---------------------------

****EDITED****

Thank you all for reaching the voting and commenting goal!! :)

School Is Wednesday so less frequent updates

-Steph

----------------------------

Chapter: 13

The Appointment

Being with the girls actually got my mind off the stuff with Mason for a few hours. As soon as I hit the bed, the whole situation came back to my mind. I am so worried, that I am shutting him out. I know that I should not, but I am. I do that a lot. I just cannot help it.

I forced myself out of bed with a grunt. I need to just push this out of my mind and be there for Mason. I do not get why it is affecting me so bad. I padded across my hardwood floor, into the bathroom. My feet were instantly cold once they hit the tile. I looked into the mirror to see my blonde curls sticking up everywhere. Ugh. I slept rough.

I decided to take a shower. That would be the only way to tame the wild mane of mine. I shut my door, because the girls were all still asleep on the floor. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. I stripped out of my pajamas, bra, and underwear. I slipped into the shower and let the warm water run over my naked body. This hot water really felt good on my tense muscles.

I found my shampoo and poured some into my hands. I lathered it into my curly hair making sure all strands were covered. After waiting, I rinsed it out and done the same thing with conditioner. After washing my hair, I washed my body and shaved my under arms and legs. Once I was done, I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off.

I wrapped the towel securely around my body. I wrapped another towel around my wet curly hair. I applied moisturizer and day cream onto my tanned skin.  I slipped the towel off my head and brushed down my hair. I may go with it straight today. I plugged in the hair dryer and began to blow dry my hair. I let my bangs go swoopy, while the rest of my hair was straight. I liked it straight. It looks good this way!

After my hair my done and sprayed, I grabbed my makeup bag so I could begin my makeup for the day.  I smoothed my foundation evenly onto my face making sure that I had no lines. Since I had no lines, I brushed powder onto my face. I then did my eye shadow.

I decided on a Smokey eye look. I grabbed out my mascara and spread it onto my lashes making them long and thick. I applied some black eyeliner to my eyes and some blush to my cheeks. I was done. I set my makeup back up and slipped on my underwear and bra. I went into my room to see the girls still out. I just shook my head. Lazy people! I went to my closet and began to look for clothes.

I found an American Eagle, Maroon, Flock shirt. It was really cute! I also grabbed out my AE sequined, denim, white shorts. I slipped on those articles of clothing.  What shoes to wear? I found a pair of AEO pointed toe, silver, flats to wear. I slipped them on and bucked the strap around my ankles. I was ready. I walked out of my closet and shouted, “GET UP YOU LAZY BUMS!!!!”

 They all jumped up with shocked faces. I just busted out laughing. After they composed themselves and I had stopped laughing, Jessie talks. “DAMN! Is that you Summer Marie Collins?”

I just giggled. “It is defiantly me.” I told them confidently.

“Why are you all dressed up?” She said cocking her head.