Chapter: 24 -The Next Morning

© | Stephanie Stewart | 2013

**********************************

This is going to be a good chapter! ALSO! I need more feedback or NO update!

I'm serious guys!

There are so many reads, but BARELY any comments or votes!

You one who DO vote & comment, I love yall! :)

Wattpad had it's ISSUES yesterday and wouldn't let me get this up! They need to fix their crap, because I am SERIOUSLY tired of this shit!

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter: 24

The Next Morning

I rolled over to find the bed empty. Why do men do that? I just groaned and set up, making sure the sheet was wrapped around my chest.  I looked around to see that he was not even in the room.  I sighed and scooted out of his bed. I grabbed my bra and panties. I slipped them on. I found his pajama bottoms and a long sleeve shirt of his. I slipped them on and went to the bathroom.

After I went and peed, I rinsed off my face. I patted it dry with one of his washrags. I found a hair tie that I had left over here and slipped it onto my messy locks.  I yawned and made my way down the steps. I sniffed, smelling the aroma of food. I made my way to the kitchen to see Mason slaving over the stove. A smile crept onto my face. Was he really cooking for me? Aww! He is so sweet.

“Morning.” I said quietly, which made him jump. I just giggled and played with his shirt that I was wearing.

“Good morning. I didn’t think you would be up yet.” He said as he glanced at the clock.

I glanced up there too. It was currently 7 o’clock.  “I couldn’t sleep.” I said truthfully.

He went back to his pan and muttered. “Ow shit!”

 I just laughed. He is not a good cook. “Do you need help?”

He just sighed. “Yes..” I just smiled and went to helping him.

“Those are my clothes.” He said after a while of me helping.

 I just giggled. “Now you notice?”

He just smirked at me. I pulled the pancakes out of the pan and set them on a plate. “You know, thanks for trying.” I snickered at him.

He put his hand over his heart. “Baby, you’ve wounded me!”

I just smirked at him and set down the food. I grabbed out some glasses and went to the fridge. I got the milk out and poured us both a glass. I set the glasses down and went to put up the milk. I went back to the table. “So, where is your mom?”

“She didn’t come home. She sent a text saying that she was staying with a ‘friend’.” He did air quotes around friend. I just laughed.

“So she stayed to have sex with a guy that she just met?” I quirked up my eyebrows at him. He just gagged. “Really baby?”

I just giggled and shrugged my shoulders at him. He rolled his eyes and said, “Let us dig in!”

I just nodded and we went to eating our pancakes and fruit. After I was done, I washed up the plates. He came up behind me and placed his plate in the sink. He placed his chin on my shoulder blade and nuzzled his head into my neck. “I love you.”