When you say your first word

Tony:
Tony stood in front of you cooing," Come on Mini-me say Dada!" Pepper walked by smiling slightly,"Give it up Tony, she's going to say Mama first." As Tony responsed he set off a playful round of bickering, Steve walked into the room.

He shook his head in mock disappointment," Poor (y/n) having to listen to all this arguing." You then let out a loud giggle,"Tev!" Tony and Pepper turned towards you with their jaws on the floor.

Tony spoke first,"Steve! You just stole my daughters first word! You brain washed her against me." Steve just chuckled after ruffling your hair and walked out, he rolled his eyes and as soon as he was out of sight.

A slight smirk tugged on his mouth

Steve:

As you crawled around Sharon was basically begging you,''Come on (y/n/n) say mama.'' You sat up and looked at your mom,''Ma-'' Sharon started to  celebrate early,'' Dada.'' Sharon turned towards Steve,''Wha-?'' Steve shrugged with a smile,''Baby's just like me.''

Steve then picked you up and cooed,''Isn't that right soldier, you love your daddy.'' You let out a loud giggle and cupped his face, gently slapping him. Sharon came up next to him and Steve snaked his arm around her waist bringing her closer to him.

"Don't you love our family?'' Sharon whispered to Steve leaning in to kiss him. Steve broke away and looked adoringly at his two girls,''I wouldn't trade this for anything.'' As if you understood their words you threw your short chubby arms around their necks hugging them.

Natasha:

Natasha was cuddled up next to you,and you were hyper so you were crawling around on her. Soon Natasha playfully pushed you off and called for Clint,''OK babe its your turn to deal with (y/n).'' Clint chuckled before getting up and picking you up you smashed his face and he said,''I don't need to deal with my baby girl, she loves me.. come on (y/n) say Dada.''

Natasha ears then perked up,''Clint back away from the door quickly!'' Clint secured you in his arms and quickly flipped to the other end of the room as the door exploded a bunch of men in black bursted into the room, You then cheered,''Kill em!'' Natasha laughed,'' What a great first word for our child.'' Clint set you down behind him as he notched arrows in his bow.

''I wouldn't expect anything less.'' He responded, they soon took them down, the cooing of their child filling them with DETERMINATION (anyone get that reference? no? just me :(   )

Clint:

Clint retired for a very short time from shield to help Laura take care of his new baby girl, (y/n). "Hey Laura, have she said her first word yet?" Laura sighed and shook her head,''I cannot get her to speak anything other then her baby babbling, She's in the other room playing with Nathan.'' Clint peck Laura's lip and entered the other room saying,''Hey kids! guess who's home!'' Nathan ran to him on wobbly legs.

You babbled quickly and lifted your arms up, Clint took your hint and picked you up landing a small kiss on your cheek. ''Boo,''You giggled That confused Clint for a second,''You're a ghost?'' You shook you head and pointed to the Bow that was leaning against the door,''Boo.'' Clint laughed,''My bow? I told Laura that you were going to be a tomboy.''

--------------

OK part 2 will come later

and I will delete the New Story chapter because I decided on what to do based off of your guys choices

Have a nice day and thanks for reading