Crushes - Bucky

OK this one is for jasmine_sparrow and I was grounded so I couldn't update blah blah blah at the end of the chapter I will explain myself
But enjoy the new update that is actually a chapter.
Oh and after I explain myself there is a very IMPORTANT author note
---------------------------------

Renna Barnes walked down the hall to look for Steve, because where he is is usually where Phil is.
As she was rounding a painfully dull corner she spotted Phil and for once her wasn't with Steve, he looked to be deep in thought.

Renna bit her lip and thought about her huge crush on Phil and how much she wished that his 'deep in thought' moment was about her. She stretched her arms and then walked down towards Phil.

"Hey Phil, you look like you thinking about something serious. What's up?" The director looked at Renna when she spoke. He smiled at her and shook his head," just some top secret spy stuff.''

The 25 year old girl pretended to be mad with him," Phil you have known me since day one, don't you trust little old me." He smiled," Nope."

Suddenly Rennas father came storming down the hall with fire in his eyes. Phil looked close to fainting and said," I think I will be taking my leave."

Bucky came up to Phile and slammed him on the wall. Renna shouted," Dad! What the hell?!" Bucky put his face close to Phil's," You are nearly twice her age, and you are trying to court MY fucking princess without her fathers permission! I will tell you that is a mistake you do not want to take!"

He then turned to Renna who was literally steaming her hair nearly bursting into flames," Sweetie please don't get worked up, and remember don't ever say a bad word."

Phil caught his attention and awkwardly said," Um... Barnes can I..... Please um court your daughter.... Um please?"

Bucky looked taken aback and sheepishly rubbed his neck," Um... Sure I guess, if you make her happy." Renna stared at the two men who looked extremely uncomfortable.

Bucky then turned to Renna before leaving,"If he breaks your heart I'll break his face. OK?" Renna rolled her eyes and said," Just go dad.'' He raised a eyebrow," young lady you may be a adult now but don't give me any attitude."

He then walked away and Phil looked at Renna and asked," Renna I know that I am twice your age, but I really like you so do you think we can go on a date or something." Renna smiled and said," that was such a Phil way to ask me out, but I would love to go on a date with you."

She smiled and Phil smiled as they both walked down the hallway to discuss a plan for the date.

-------------
For some reason I don't think I did that well on this chapter and I am sorry that it is so short.
But I got grounded a few days ago and I have my phone now but I think I am kinda ungrounded (yes I typed the WHOLE chapter on my phone) I mean I can make calls on it , I just can't play on it but as my phone so kindly likes to remind me I haven't posted a real chapter since April 10th. So this was just a quick update

THE IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE! DONT SKIP!
OK so I have ran out of request's (if I didn't do yours yet and you have requested remind me here please) so please request some more, well I actually remember one I haven't done.

But flood me with requests please! Because most of the request I do depends on the mood I feel because if I feel happy I don't want to write something sad and visa versa.

OK this has gotten quite long and I am going to try and update my other story's quickly. So remember the request format and request on this chapter please.