Go die in a hole- Loki

OK so in this one Loki reformed, still has some enemys. And is an avenger , this was requested by Nxywolf78 a wonderful reader who likes my evil endings :)
Oh and stuff that's like Nxys fourth wall breaking.
--------------

Nxy Wolf Lokidottir seems to find trouble a lot, or more likely trouble finds her...
*******

Nxy was Shopping in new York with all of the avengers, except her father who was at a meeting with Nick Fury.

Time pause and Nxy looked directly at your screen and spoke,"hello dear readers, I hope you like the authors temporary fourth wall breaking and yes my dad was stupid enough to play a prank on good old nick."

Time resumed and Nxy turned back to the avengers like nothing happened. It was a sight to die for - imagine a god being weighted down by shopping bags, a billionaire complaining about money, two assassins acting like goths, a timid scientist rambling on about how much bags and how much money they spent-

Nxy -Author-chan stop iteruppting the story just so you can break it again, I bet it had a shiny new paint one it- - me: it was glossey red :).

*******now on to the real part, up there count but just imagine it without the fourth wall breaking*****

Suddenly Nxy got a phone call, it was an unknown number. Natasha and Clint was by her side as they eavesdropped on the conversation.

"Hello?" Nxy asked.
"Look up" the gravely voice responded. Next and the two assassins looked up when a whole bunch of gas surrounded them.

Something was keeping the other avengers from reaching them because Nxy could hear faint shouts before feeling a bit dizzy. She grabbed onto Natasha's shoulder.

"H-hey Nat I'm feeling a bit d-dizzy." Nxy wobbled. Natasha had something over her mouth (the same with Clint) and her eyes widened when she saw Nxy exposed to the gas.

She took the thing off her mouth and shoved it on Nxy's. But it was too late Nxy had fainted. Soon followed by the other two assassins.

**magical time skip brought to you by Thor's unhealthy pop tart love**

Nxy started coming to and she saw that Natasha was awake and so was Clint. Nxy groaned and tried to go over to them but finds that her movements were restricted by cuffs.

Nxy glanced at Natasha,"are you two cuffed as well?" Clint nodded,"you were out for a long time these people were afraid that they had killed you."

Nxy exhaled deeply," that means they need me for something, most likely my father and would do whatever they could to get their hands on him." Natasha shook her head,"no! We are going to protect you."

Suddenly a Man came in and roughly grabbed Nxy's arm yanking her up. Excruciating pain shot through her arm as it popped out because of the restrient that was holding it. She bit her lip to keep from yelling out.

"Nxy! Let her go (insert cuss word)!" Natasha yelled. The guard didn't speak but Nxy swear she saw him roll his eyes. He unlock her cuffs and dragged her out of the room Nxy got worried,"Tasha?"

"Stay strong Nxy!" Came the shouted reply followed by grunts and groans. Nxy started to struggle and wanted to break free so eventually the muscley dude knocked her out.....

_--------_-------_
"WHAT!!!YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU LET MY LITTLE ONE GET CAPTURED BY THANOS!!!!" Loki screamed his face red.
"I am going to find her," with that he walked out to get his scepter.

He whispered,"take me to Thanos." And apperated to an old warehouse where he could already hear the screams of a torchered girl. He felt a lump in his throat and ran inside to the basement following the screams.

He opened the door horrified electricity was pulsing all over Nxy's body. She than went limp and that freaked Loki out, he ran inside to grab his precious child. Thanos voice boomed out," if you want the child you will have to give your word for a duel to the death tommorow."

Loki gulped but knew that Nxy was more important than any silly fight," I give my word." He picked up Nxy and ran out," Nxy grab onto my scepter." Nxy attempted before she went pale.

"What's wrong princess?"

"D-dad I c-cant feel my arms."

_---------------
*sigh* yes our favorite character is paralazed in the upper body. I wonder if its permanent or temporary don't you?

Oh and sorry for the long wait, I had to pay for the new phone but eventually convinced my Mom to buy it a I would pay her off

My computer wasn't really broken I was grounded for breaking my phone but before handing it over I typed the quick an last chapter

Toodles. (Don't you love saying that) I made it extre long for you guys
824 words