The rules of beautiful - Natasha

This is dedicated to

who requested this one-shot which might be a trigger so TRIGGER WARNING and also important author note at the end so stick around please

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha watch her daughter carefully as she had witnessed Abby getting thiner and thiner over the past few weeks to the point that with every move she does you can see the bone mving around, she also noticed Abby rapidly avoiding mirrors at every cost.

It was dinner time and Natasha saw Abby pushing her food around, it was macorroni and cheese which was Abbys favorite. Abby got up after barely eating anything and said,''Thank you for the meal mom, it was great'' she then got up with a wavering smile. Natasha eyed her,'' Abby you barely ate'' Abby played it off,''Yeah i ate before dinner and I'm full now thanks!'' she quickly ran up the stairs and into her room leaving her mother to frown.

Natasha then decieded to listen at her daughters door, she stealthly sneaked up the stairs to the outside of Abby's room. She looked through the key hole and saw Abby crying silently and whispering,''Why am I so fat?''

Natasha decieded to blow her cover and burst into her room. Her daughter looked at her with sad eyes and ased,''Mom why cant I be thin.'' Natasha showed no pity she only showed her strong love for her daughter. ''Come with me Abby I want to show you something you haven't seen in a while.''

Natasha led her into a bathroom to the mirrior when Abby closed her eyes and said,''I don't want to see how fat I am!'' Natasha told her to open her eyes and Abby saw how sickly and thin her body looked. ''Mommy what did I do? '' Abby asked hugging Natasha, Natasha looked at her daughter and said,'' All we need to do is get you to a healthy weight and you need to remember the rules of beautiful.''

Abby looked at Natasha carefully,''What are they and don't pull a sappy stunt.'' Natasha chuckled and started to say''

Rule one don't judge your weight

Rule two is that mirriors can lie

and Rule three is that you will always be beautiful no matter what.''

Abby nodded and Natasha hugged her again, they kept holding each other until the both eventually fell asleep.

A proud father that goes by the name of Clint Barton saw his two girls sleeping a smiled while kissing both of their foreheads,''My two beautiful girls.''

--------------------------------

Sorry I feel like this chapter was really bad

but its a update. I just don't have much experience with this kind of stuff.

And also can you guys send in some happy requests? I dont mean to sound rube but so far I have been getting sad requests to the point that a lot of the imagines would be basically the same plot just with different names. I am still happy to be getting requests iam not ungrateful about them and I'm sorry for the slow updates.

There is only so much that  I could do with a Plot.

But whoever Nominated me For the Marvel awards thank you so much :)

And also I never did the baby preference (first word, first time walking ect) do you guys think I should do them?

And if you noticed I deleted all of my other storys except this one. It was because I didn't have a good plot after where I started,  I am just sayin that incase someone from this book reads them

and I need to do something for reaching 100 followers any Requests?

this author note have gotten quite long ,Thanks for reading