Where have You been all my life - Steve

This is for @RandomGurlLoveMarvel get ready for some feels

----------------------------------

Cambel slugglishly stirred as she smelled at heavenly smell of her favorite breakfast Bacon and eggs with her mothers famous chocolate and cinnamon pancakes. Cambel smiled and quickly threw her blonde hair in a messy bun, as she was about to walk out of her room she happened to glance at the calander and saw todays date circled with arrows pointed towards it and she nearly squeled. Today she was 16.

She quickly ran downstairs towards her mom and gave her a hug,''Mom! guess what day it is.'' Sharon Carter pretended to think before turning around to face her daughter with a twinkle in her eyes,''Happy Sweet 16 princess" Cambel grinned,'' now I can get a driver linscenes, have a later curfew, have-'' She was cut off by the doorbell ringing she looked at her mom confused.''Are we excpecting company'' her mom looked slightly nervous and said,''go ahead open the door.''

Cambel opened the door and saw a tall blonde man with blue eyes at the door. She smiled at him and said,''Come in my mom is in the kitchen.'' But the man didn't move, instead he asked,''Do you know who I am.'' Cambel bite her lip,''im sorry sir I don't, should I?'' the man loked saddened,'' Cambel.... I am your father.'' Her heart stopped as she took in the similarities between her and the man claiming too be her father.

She glanced back at her mom not knowing if this was a sick joke her mom nodded and then Cambel knew, this was no joke. Tears sprang she harply said to her mom,''I need some time.'' Cambel then pushed past the ma- her father and ran into the forest sitting down at a fimilar stump.  Now that she has time to think she just started processing the information that she have been told.

Basically her father who left when she was one shows up on her sixteenth birthday, and expects her to welcome him back. But he could also have a good reason for not being there if he made a effort to plan this out.

All this thinking was starting to make her brain hurt so she decided to just go back and confront her Mother and 'father'. She stood up slowly and started walking back, after about 10 minutes her house came into view and soon she can here the two talking.

"Steve don't worry it is probably coming as a shock to her, no offense but after 15 years and suddenly bam you show up in her life." That was her mothers voice. Steve responded," Sharon Carter I missed you and Cambel so much but she's 16 and now she can be trained so it isn't as dangerous."

Dangerous? That word bounced around her head, what can her father do that it is so dangerous to her. She shyly walked in and whispered," I'm sorry for running off but why didnt you come into my life sooner? And what's so dangerous?" He grabs her hand and looks in her eyes,''Cambel you might want to sit down for this....."

-------------------------

yes I know the imagine is crappy af and it was soooooo late

I am soo sorry and I will edit this later because I haven't updated in forever and I have no excuse because I barely have any homework......(perks of seventh grade) and the world will end when I actually have plans to do something.....

so I am soooooo sorry but hers a update and I offer you guys cookiestoo much so look at the picture for something much tastier ;)

and erimigod have you seen the stats of this book!!!!!! *faints*