Steve- I am ready

this is for Sunshinebear1312 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Peggy Rogers sighed as she, once again, was getting lectured by her adopted father Steve Rogers,''-and I cannot belive that once again you disobey me and ask Fury for a mission. You are going to go tell him tonight that you are not taking this mission because its too dangerous, I don't want you getting hurt.'' Tears of anger filled Peggys eyes, But she turned around and said,'' Okay.'' Steve went over to the gym a few blocks away to calm down,

Peggy got out of her pajamas and changed into some skinny jeans with a loose black shirt and a leather jacket. she slipped on her combat boots and clipped her precouis 'America' necklace on, it was her real mothers necklace, the only thing she had to remember her parents. She let the tears pour down as she got out her blade.

Peggy twirled it before stabbing it in her blade belt, she took out a piece of paper and wrote a letter for her dad explaining what she was about to do. She will be brave and take this mission. She ran to shield and said,''I will take the mission lets go.'' Fury looked at her kinda sadly, it was a mission that she might not return from,'' are you sure agent Rog-'' she interrupted him,''yes I am.''

Fury nodded and said,''very well I will send Agent Romanoff and Barton with a few other agents with you.'' Peggy nodded and went to wait by the Quinjet, Fury called his two best agents down and said,''protect that kid.'' they nodded solemly and went to the Quinjet. Peggy waved,'' Natie!! Hawk!! I haven't seen you in forever!!'' they nodded to each other before putting on fake smiles Clint said,''Hey kiddo! what are you now? 8?'' she mock glared at him and said,'' I am 13 thank you very much.''

All too soon they landed, and suddenly...... they were ambushed.

*with steve (uh oh)*

Steve walked back to his house with a box of chocolate to give to peggy and to sorry. he decided to let her go on the mission but he is going to go with her. he opened the door and shout,''Peggy. I am home, where are you?''

he looked around and found the letter Peggy left him:

Dear Father

you named me after a brave, rebelous, and strong women, Who helped the world more then everyone knows and she was one of the founders of shield. I wake up everyday and I want to make everyone proud, I want to make you proud. But dad I can't do that by hiding here, I took the mission, and I know I might not make it, but I love you daddy I will always be your little girl, even if I am adopted.

I hope I can make it back, I can't wait to get grounded. If this mission goes well, we have defeated the main base of hydra. before I go on the mission I will be thinking about you ,thinking about me ,thinking us what we're gonna be. I love you, forever and ever.....Till the end of the line

he gasped with tears in his eyes because he had read the description about the mission. It is basicailly a mission that only the best can return from. He panicked and ran to shield, he was going to save his daughter.

*at the mission*

''Black widow is your floor clear?'' Peggy asked through comms.''all clear what about yours hawk'' She replied. Clint replied too,'' All clear, they all heading for your floor America Justice, wait for us and do not engage, there is too many.'' Before peggy can respond she was thrown to the floor and the comm was thrown out of her ear and she could hear her two friends screaming out her name.

She looked up into the eyes of RedSkull she gasped, and he picked up her comm before saying,''don't worry, she is with me.'' The two Agents cursed and raced to her floor. He Crushed the comm and picked Peggy up by her neck and slammed her into a wall. she attempted to kick him but he swiftly put a electro dron on her and it sent electicety coursing through her body.

she fell to the floor twitching as RedSkull looked her in the eyes,''ahh the captains daughter, I will enjoy killing you maybe he can be present as he watch as I take his world away from him.'' Peggy reached in her Blade Belt and got out one of her prized blades she stabbed him near his heart. he slammed her in the wall again and harder before he spat,'' I can heal faster then any human alive, di you really think that would work?''

Peggy chuckled weakly before saying,''No, that's why I laced it with Nightingle poison.'' he fell to the floor and started convulsing when her father ran in and hugged her,'' im sorry, you are ready for missions.'' she smiled and said,''thanks dad.'' she was happy and ready to clean up. But suddenly...

a Hydra agent ran behind her.

and throw a knife

it hit someone

in the heart

''PEGGY!!!!!! NO!!!!''

-----------------------------------------------------------

I feel like a monster.

don't hate me

heres a cookie?

but on the bright side I finally written the letter part