When the music started, Fairy started off gracefully with her ribbon apparatus flying into the air as she does back flips and turns her in a 360 degree turn, before catching it and lying on her chest and supports herself up by landing her legs just in front of her head and gets up while making colourful patterns with her ribbon, as she skips a few times and she pirouettes with her ribbon and does another back flip and somersaults to the other side before wrapping her ribbon over her left wrist and uses her right legs and unwinded it, while turning flawlessly. Boy, she was even more better then I thought she would not be able to do so and back off. But she was able to do it, perfectly. How long has she been practicing. How come I never knew? She then ended her performance does her last back flip and landed on one foot, with the other one at a 180 degree angle and she flung her ribbon up. And when it fell, it fell EXACTLY in the between of her big and slightly bigger toe, causing massive applause to be heard from the audience. Crap, it is getting creepier as the impressed look on the judges appear. What if I did not do as good as her, will I be second? Third? Or even worse, fourth and below? I took a deep breath as I stood up, looking all confident as advancing towards the court. I was not sure that I could win, but I knew that I will surely do my best and whatever position I get, it is all my efforts. So, just as the music started, I started with double-hand somersault then did four pirouettes, spinning my ribbon along, causing it to turn like a spiral as I spun. I skipped a few times before  jumping while tossing my ribbon into the air and did a split in the air before landing and catching the ribbon at the same time and I spun in a different direction before spinning my left leg in a circular motion and my right hand used the ribbon and made it to spin circular, causing it to look like two wheels (I thought of it myself). Then I stuck my ribbon in between two toes and did a somersault before releasing it into the air. It then as perfectly wrapped around my left leg and I did my split. It was my ending position and I was proud of it. I received really loud applause from the audience and a few were giving me a standing ovation. I was really ecstatic before confidently standing up and walking towards Mona.

Next was that Mona’s turn and I was really scared that she would win me. She went past me confidently, not even uttering a single word as she passed by me. She plastered a smile and was in the middle of the court, sitting with her legs straight and some of her ribbon stretching from her toes to her head as she made her posture. Soon the loud music started as she did a flip with one hand to get up with her other hand holding the end of the ribbon. She spins a few times, her ribbon gracefully spiralling around her. Then she pivots two and a half times, with the ribbon like it was a part of her body and she gracefully projects her ribbon spinning to the control of her feet as her hand holds her up. Many flawless patterns were created by her ribbon as her suppleness show. Gosh, she was so fluid. She sent her spinning ribbon to the other side and she rolled three times and caught it with her wrist and did a bit of a salsa, still with her charming smile and was walking as the ribbon played with her legs, not even tangling with one another. Then she did her finishing touch, she threw her ribbon bit low, doing a double-hand somersault and her right leg caught some of the ribbon and the rest of the ribbon perfectly wrapping her neck before she posed I have lost.. completely. Then we had to leave. Scores were over after the last performance. She did not do s well as she dropped the ribbon at the ending, so I did not care much. Soon, it occurred. I saw Valtor, Nova and Helia at the spectators stand, waving and shouting my name out loud. Third was Fairy, Second was me and first.. you know.. Mona freaking Hanes. I hated it that I was 1.234 points behind her. She was at a excellent 28.658 while was at 27.424, I hated it. But I did better than Fairy? WOOHOO! That was at least good. She had 27.129. Well, it was a close touch but I could see her beaming with pride, so far I am not breaking friendship, it is fine with me.

I was still okey with getting my medal. At least I made it visible to people that I am worth being visible to them.

Next on was Judo, gosh it will be gritting? Definitely. It was Helia vs Nova!!! GOSH! Who will win!!?!  Their five minute started as they clamped their hands together but it showed no movement. Their legs were fighting with one another hardly, but no one fell. It was a very tense match going as Helia suddenly flung Nova down and pinned him. Wow, 1 score. But Nova turned, causing Helia to fall back and almost jumped at him but did not. They went to that statue position, equal strengths colliding mercilessly, and the tension in everyone’s eyes were possible to know. Many girls were praying Helia but not any less for those praying for Nova. I was instead hoping to know was considered better. Soon enough, Nova flung him down and pinned him TWICE. Their muscles flexing now, the heat of the competition soaring and the commenters were babbling crap. I was infuriated, anyway then the leg play was going. Nova and Helia trying to tackle one another down, sweat dripping down badly and their faces show a scowl. 20 seconds left and Nova was leading the charge now. But then Helia tackled him down somehow and had his fair share of a pin. I was clenching my fists till their knuckles turned real white. Who will win? 10 seconds left and there they were, still with gritted teeth and attempting to overpower one another. Gosh the decision was so haywire. It was a complete dilemma as there was only mere 6 seconds left and both were shoving one another with equal force and energy. 2. 1. Gone.. it was a tie. But then they were given another 1 minute to fight and decide the winner. 50 seconds left, they were clenching their fists with one another REALLY hardly as they executed fluid power. Helia managed to wipe beads of perspiration that formed on his head while fighting. 30 seconds left, they were there, fumbling about the field occasionally but were in a stern eye lock. Well, this was not good. I gulping hard and counting the time which was ticking. Even the judges were not impressed by the decision they had choose. I saw Helia’s parents(obviously the king and queen) there but Nova’s parents were not. I guess their parents don’t like.. Judo? Or me? Well that would be a scary reason. Well ten seconds left and both Helia and Nova were in some type of judo fight with hands but it looked like gay romance to me. I kept a bit of a disgusted look. 5 seconds left. Helia managed to push Nova down in a split second, he was on top of him down pinned him down successfully. Shit. 3 seconds left. When Helia hovered on top of him for a while, Nova turned upside down, causing Helia to be underneath him. And then there it goes.. 2, 1, 0. So it was a tie… again. But then the judges were discussing in hushed whispers and I could see no emotions from Lord and Lady Eminem. Well, I can’t say anything, can I?   

A while later, I saw the mediator speak up that Helia would win because Nova did not pin him down correctly. That was pure bribing. Even I can say that Nova did pin Helia down correctly. Gosh.. with the parents here, what can you possibly expect.

I hugged both of them when they came up to us. Fairy smiled weakly at them and did not say a word and Mona.. almost pounced on Helia. I was so angry.. Man, she can’t do that to him IN FRONT OF ME!!! I ignored it by hugging Nova instead and told him its ok. He just smiled at me. It was way past evening by then and this was the last sport which was performing. We had a really grand Ending parade. Glitter and her group’s dance should be showcased but with Glitter in that group as they performed, it was kind of weird and absurd, as well as empty.

Later at the hostel, we were chit chatting non-stop while savouring food from Terra. Then an announcement broke it. “This is principal Hanes speaking. We will be postponing your exams to during your winter holidays in December due to high amount of complaints from students that they are unable to cope up. Do not worry for those who are unable to take it during the holidays, you can always come back next year. So our student council has arranged a farewell party on 30th of November, before you guys leave and only able to see one another on our new year party. Thank you.”  We stopped chatting, digesting the principal’s words. Oh, so last day of college is 29th. I was fine with it. Well at least no stress up for examinations.. I guess.