* ♡☆ Shereen ☆♡ *

Shereen

Tamed?

Shereen took the time to get ready for the party to celebrate her younger twin brother graduating high school. Her aunt Maybell was watching her two year old daughter Savanna.

She graduated a month ago, she did her schooling online as she had Savanna to care for. Yeah, she had a baby when she was 16. It was another of many disappointments in her parents eyes, but she wouldn't redo a thing because she loved her daughter.

On her 16th birthday, Shereen went to another person's party, on another's pack land as her parents refused to have a party for her. But her brother Sawyer got one. To the parents, she means nothing compared to Sawyer, now he was all important. He is the next Alpha to be, while she supposedly to them was just a screw-up.

At the party, she had a few drinks before realizing something was wrong. She later figured her drinks had been dosed with something. The next morning she woke up naked in a bed, the pillow and sheets beside her were rumpled but she was alone. The room, wiped of all scents.

She ended up pregnant with no recollection of that night, especially who she'd given or had taken her virginity. Her parents were so angry at her, they were spitting mad.

She was sent to live with her Aunt Maybell and Uncle Jarvis who lived on the same pack land as her parents wanted nothing more to do with her.

They even went so far as to not accept Savanna as their own granddaughter. To retaliate, Shereen had she and her daughter's last name changed to her Uncle's.

~

She looked better than she felt, grabbed her things before she left. Savanna was with her Aunt, out shopping. She drove to the pack house and walked inside with others.

She refused a drink and grabbed a bottle of flavored water instead. She hadn't gone to another party or touched a drop of alcohol since her 16th birthday.

She found Sawyer first, hugged him tight and congratulated him. He sighed and said it's not fair Shereen, what they did about you and Savanna is wrong. She shrugged and said all my life bro, they have never treated me right, but I'll survive.

She patted his back and he sighed and let go as their parents approached. They eyed her drink and she cracked it open and took a drink in front of them, they who stupidly probably thought it was an alcoholic beverage.

Sawyer snorted and took it from her, took a sip to only make a face. Her mother growled and swatted it out of Sawyer's hand as her father glared.

Everyone stiffened as they watched. Shereen said flavored water, that's all it was. Sawyer grunted and said orange flavored, you know I hate orange flavored anything.

Shereen shrugged and said that's the only flavor they had out, it's not my party. Someone supplying the drinks screwed up bro. He grunted and said well, let's get you another, I'm not cleaning up the mess.

The twins walked away, leaving the parents to clean it up. They looked back just in time to see them smell the flavored drink and look at each other confused.

She grabbed a raspberry flavored water as Sawyer grabbed a beer. Then they wandered the room greeting people together until their father called out for Sawyer to join them up on stage.

Shereen stood against the back wall as Sawyer was smiled at and congratulated for a job well done and handed a set of keys to a brand new truck, the one that Sawyer had always wanted.

She of course got nothing graduating early and was driving a second hand vehicle. At least it was safe as her uncle had a mechanic check it over.

This was Sawyer's second new vehicle as he had been given a sports car on his 16th birthday party, again she got nothing but kicked out of the house, newly pregnant and all.