💥 Cheyanne 💥

Cheyanne

Tamed?

Cheyanne was in pain, pain that only a mate is supposed to cure. She was in heat and her mate had just recently left to go back to town in anger at having to mate with her.

He hadn't yet said the words to reject her but she also knew it was coming. Liza called her not long after Wayne left her broken on the floor, just to say that he arrived at her place and they would soon be mating themselves.

The overwhelming pain she felt when he left was staggering but to then get a phone call from Liza his slut, felt like she had been tossed off a two story house to only land on pavement.

So she had taken a long cold shower, dried off and dressed before she covered her scent using a scent blocker and added perfume just so she could go to the liquor store, grab a bottle or two so she could drown her sorrows.

She had tossed her purse on the passenger seat and drove the hour to get there as she lived off the grid in a cabin on the pack land she was a member of.

She got out after getting to town and went straight there. She looked around and seeing no one, got out after grabbing her bag and went inside.

She bit her lip thinking about what she needed and browsed as she had no idea where to find it. When a female employee came over and asked if she needed help, Cheyanne wanted to kiss her.

She said yes please, can you show me where to find the hard liquor, not the beer or wine, but the strong stuff. The woman said sure, follow me.

She led Cheyanne to the other side of the liquor store and they wandered the aisle as the employee mentioned all the types and Chey had to ask which was best.

She ended up buying more than two bottles as the employee couldn't decide which was better so she bought a couple of types. She thanked the employee and headed out to her car but had to stop when a car pulled up directly in front of her.

She moved slowly as it hurt again and she moved around car and went to her trunk and set all the bottles inside, not wanting to get stopped and have the officer give her a ticket.

She sighed deeply and just shut the trunk when she felt someone come up behind her. She turned her head slowly and then looked up as the male was taller than her.

He grinned and said I don't know you, who are you darlin'? She breathed deep and nearly jumped him as he was a wolf and a powerful one at that.

He chuckled and said I won't hurt you, what's your name? She bit her lip and looked away before saying I'm Cheyanne, no one important, bye.

She moved out of his space towards her car door when he moved, trapping her in his arms. She said please don't, you don't want to do that. He chuckled and she shivered before she heard him say I'm Alex by the way.

She said hey Alex, can I go? He sighed and leaned close to breath in her scent as she moved back again and said please don't.

He leaned close again and asked are you by chance in heat? She gulped and then nodded before saying I needed to get something to deaden the pain, let me leave and I'm gone.

He moved in closer and whispered where is your mate Cheyanne honey? She teared up and said he doesn't want me, he left to go screw someone else. Please let me leave.

He growled slow and deep, and it caused her wolf to react and look out from her eyes. Chey bit her lip again and said you better stop that because you've woken the beast now.

He snickered and said oh darlin' my wolf is much more of a beast than yours. She looked down his body and then up slowly and said oh honey, you don't know what you're talking about.