* ♡☆ Dakota ☆♡ *

Dakota

Tamed?

Dakota tossed off the blanket or whatever was holding her down as the nightmare had woke her up. She sat up fast and groaned as her head spun slightly.

She heard a grunt and spun her head towards the sound and looked beside her to see she wasn't alone. She gulped then frowned before she poked the sleeping bear beside her.

He grunted before grabbing for her hand and pulled her down on top of him. Kota sniffed and smiled then licked her lips as memories of what happened last night came flashing back.

Brendan sighed pulling Dakota back where she belonged and smiled as he felt her tongue lick his neck. He groaned as his mind went back to the night before, then smelled her lust and lost it.

***

What must have been an hour later, Brendan picked up Dakota in his arms and went into the bathroom, set her on the counter as he got the shower ready for them.

He picked her up again and carried her into the warmed water and as she wrapped her legs around him, he got hard once again.

After washing every inch of her body, Dakota took control of the soap from Brendan and proceeded to wash him, not letting his devilishly hard body stop her from getting this done.

She smirked and dropped the soap, then knelt down at his feet and continued to wash his feet then up his legs before he groaned as she soaped up his legs to his groin. She licked her lips and that was it.

Before she was done, she licked him once and he grunted and pulled away, picked her back up from the floor and spun her around. She groaned as he placed her hands on the wall and licked her healing mark he first placed on her neck the night before.

Soon they were ramped up again as he moved into position behind her as he sucked harder now on her neck. It wasn't until she nearly collapsed in a puddle that made him pick her back up and carry her to the bedroom.

After making her dress in his clothes, they walked downstairs to get something to eat as they were both starved. She was pulled back onto his lap after ordering two breakfasts and she laid her head on his shoulder and smiled back as he grinned.

When Alpha Gordon walked in and saw them, he grunted and asked so, this is your mate Brendan? Is she capable of helping you lead this pack? Is she your true mate or someone that you and your Wolf just marked so you wouldn't be alone?

Dakota's eyes flashed to her wolf's looking back at the Alpha of the White Sands Wolf Pack. She never said a word but Alpha Gordon could see this she-wolf was stronger than any other he had ever met before.

He froze as Brendan growled deep from within hating the remarks he'd made and before his son could move, the she-wolf laid one hand against Brendan's face which stopped him from attacking.

Dakota smiled sweetly at Brendan and leaned in and placed a small kiss on his lips before saying I'm too hungry to get into this now. Leave it alone until later but we will talk first and then see what happens, okay?

Brendan swallowed hard before saying if that's what you want Dakota. She smiled from ear to ear and said I love that about you Brendan, you're going to be a great leader like I heard your dad was.

From that comment they heard Alpha Gordon suck in his breath and then say, you heard good things about me? Dakota wiped the grin off her face and looked at the Alpha before saying of course, my father had been one of your admirers, he said you were a great leader who has not become a monster like so many others.

Alpha Gordon grunted and asked who is your father? I don't even know who you are or where you came from? Dakota hummed before Brendan stiffened knowing his mate was stressed having to reply.