☆♡ Ebony ♡☆

Ebony

Tamed?

Ebony was at one time fully happy and mated to Troy until he cheated on her with her younger cousin Sage.

Sage rejected her own true mate Leroy by her actions. Leroy was Troy's fraternal twin brother. Leroy was the youngest out of the two. Troy being named next Alpha and Leroy the next Beta.

Ebony was the one that caught them in her own bed, drunk and still making out. She had been on her way back home when her car broke down on the highway and had to walk the 5 miles home since Troy didn't answer his phone, then her phone died.

The sight tore her heart out. Her wolf shifted on her and she tore them apart, before she seriously damaging Sage. Troy passed out cold, Sage blacked out from her injuries and Ebony packed her belongings.

Before Ebony left, she used a silver knife and scored across both Troy and her mate marks, destroying them. She slashed Sage across the face and carved the word 'slut' deep in her cousin's forehead and grabbed Troy's car keys. She loaded her possessions in and left the pack.

Once she crossed the border, Ebony turned to see the Warriors watching as she got out and renounced her ties to the pack after lifting her head to them as tears rolled down her face and verbally rejecting Troy as her mate.

She got back in clutching her chest and departed. She stopped at her broken down car, emptied it out and left it there.

~

Two years later, Ebony was busy raising her twin daughters Ann-Marie and Bethany Jane. Troy never looked for her as far as she knew, or if anyone ever asked about her.

He hadn't known she was pregnant, she hadn't learned about it herself until she had symptoms while away. She took the tests and was on her way back home to tell her mate, to only catch him totally betraying her when cheating with Sage.

Her life changed 100 %, her wolf still with her but had been weakened because of Troy's actions. To keep her twin daughter's safe, she moved fast, and ended up joining a pack up across the border in Canada.

The pack that took her in, was smaller in size but they welcomed her in and she settled to have her twins there. As her kids grew, Ebony's wolf grew stronger the longer they were apart from Troy.

After she felt Troy fully claim another as his mate, Ebony shifted and her wolf changed. Instead of getting weaker after her mate bond was gone, her Wolf got even stronger as if the bond had been holding her back.

She moved back to the states once her kids turned six months old. The pack leader had decided to move the pack further up north, and Ebony didn't agree with that.

So Ebony and her girls ended up in Seattle Washington and settled just fine on their own. That was until she met Xavier.

He fell for her fast, seeing her care for her daughter's was a turn on for him. Xavier whisked them away, took them back to his pack lands as soon as he could get her to agree.

Xavier was Alpha of his pack, he was stronger than Troy by far. His true mate had been claimed by another before they were old enough to even know who their mate's were. Tansy was now a mother of five kids and lived far away, overseas.

Xavier over time, seduced Ebony and marked and mated her as soon as he could. He, later also claimed the girls as his by biting and injecting them with his wolf venom, changing their scent to a blend of his since they were young enough to do so.

When Ebony woke up the morning after being fully claimed, her wolf went into a heat that drove Xavier and his wolf wild.

By the time the twins were nine months old, Ebony was pregnant again. Xavier was madly in love with his mate. Ebony was everything a mate should be as she took over for his mother as pack Luna.