* 💜☆ Lauryn Tianna Marigold ☆💜 *

Lauryn Tianna Marigold

Tamed?

When Lauryn couldn't link her mate, she hunted him down. She completely froze seeing him with another pack female and heard them talking.

It had her move back around the corner so she wasn't seen or sensed. She used the pack link and slipped into Kadison's mind and heard them talking and read what she was thinking. She read even more before turning right around.

Not even 5 minutes later the pack was alerted that the border was seriously attacked. Her mate never even linked her to inform her or see how she was.

She tracked them down and found them coming from Kadison's room, dressing in a rush. Once they weren't seen she entered Kadison's room and scented exactly what she thought happened.

She searched the room quickly and destroyed everything used to cover scents and left. Then she eased her angry wolf down and made her own plans that her wolf agreed with.

As soon as she could, she walked up behind Kadison and used a tranquilizer on her that totally knocked she and her wolf out cold. Then she was sprayed to remove the scent blocker used to cover her scent.

Warriors inside snarled scenting Kadison. They deemed her a true threat and dragged Kadison to the infirmary and soon she was blood tested and it was confirmed she was blood tainted and pregnant. Not only did Kadison scent like another's mate, but also of other males she had sex with who they had no clue who they were, besides a stranger they had locked up who was deemed a rogue.

˜˜

Lauryn ended up in lock up where she walked up to the stranger's cell. He stood smiling seeing her. She asked tell me, did you attack because you found your true mate and she walked away after eagerly having sex with you? He said I did find my true mate and after sex with me she ran without accepting me or rejecting me but I attacked no one.

Lauryn asked was your scent smelled by her? He said no my scent was covered, I bumped into her at a club and we then both knew we were true mates. I took her to back my hotel room.

She asked when she left, did she scent pregnant? He growled what? Lauryn asked or was she covering her scent and you never knew? He said I never scented her as her scent was covered.

She asked so she skipped off on you? He said yes she took off when I was still asleep. She asked were you there alone or with others? He said I wasn't alone. She nodded and asked did those with you see her? He smiled and said yes.

She asked what name did she use? He said she totally lied about her name and where she lives, but she was followed here when seen leaving my room in a hurry and I was informed.

She asked was there a connection made between you? He said yes and I just felt her disgustingly having sex with another too. It wasn't the first time either and it pissed me off.

She looked off and then at him and asked is that your pack attacking our border? He said I don't know as I was injected with wolfsbane.

She asked can you describe her to me? He smiled and said her name was learned as Kadison McMurphy. Another with me took her picture and sent it to Council for verification of her name.

She asked when did you meet her? He said three nights ago. She asked how did you end up here in our lock up? He said I was at the border requesting to cross to hunt down my unworthy bitch of a true mate who we connected and she ran and has been having sex with others, making me feel it. Then I was confronted by a male who knocked me out cold and I woke up in here.

She took out her phone and took his picture then sent it off. She texted male in our lock up, pack border being attacked.

She was called back and Head Council Warrior Tomas asked your border is being attacked? Lauryn said yes. I've been talking to him you see and learned he'd met his true mate at a club, bumping into her as both their scents were covered. They connected and had sex in his hotel room, then she ran while he was asleep. She lied about her name and others with him followed her as he was still asleep. He came here to confront her as he's been feeling her cheat on him.