** ☆○ Maylissa ○☆ **

Maylissa

Tamed?

May rolled her sleeves up and held her fists up ready to knock someone senseless.

She growled and said who's first, because your all so stupid to believe Cora's lies. You all think with a brain the size of a pea, she spit out.

She struck the first male that stepped forward, knocking him to his knees then said Callen, you are sleeping with the bitch and think after all this time, she's been sleeping with Gordon too.

She hit Gordon next, right in the nose and said and you Gordon, need to confess to Callen because you've been friends since kindergarten.

She hit Rowan next, right in the ear and said and you watched it, so you know I'm not lying. Bloody hell, the three of you will be the death of me.

She growled when they stayed on the ground, just sitting down and wiping the blood from her fists away. Rowan huffed and said fine, I saw Cora with Callen, they had just come from her room and smelled of sex, then later that same day I saw Gordon being dragged off to her room and followed.

He grunted as both male friends growled but he continued and said Cora is a lying bitch and is doing you both behind your backs. There now I've confessed, don't hit me again May.

May nodded and lowered her fists and said whatever Cora says is 95% lies. Do not believe her words without confirming it, or better yet, just walk away.

She spit out and for you all to know, Cora had found her mate two years ago, his name is Brent Ritchie and he is a warrior in training, from the Red River Pack. I know that because I was there to see the two of them meet and heard the two of them confess their acknowledgment of their mate status.

She huffed and said he never fully accepted her because he has four years of training to go through before he becomes a fully trained Warrior and will be taking his position.

She growled now I have to give Brent a visit to explain what his oh so loving mate Cora has been doing behind his back. Gordon and Callen growled back at that, so May said I won't name names, but hell, you guys understand he needs to know the freaking truth.

She huffed and turned on her heels and raced off, swearing and muttering about her good for nothing, bitch of a younger slut of a step-sister.

She walked into the Alpha's office and bowed low then straightened and asked for information on the pack that all the training warriors were located. Alpha Turner grunted and said why Mayliss, do you need to know that, what are you up to?

She looked towards his nose, never looking him in the eyes and said I need to personally speak to a specific warrior in training, sir.

He grunted and said why would you, an unmated female, need to travel to where they are currently training to talk to a specific trainee? Is he your lover?

May shook her head and said no sir, but he is in a way, future family. He growled who Mayliss, who in your step family is this trainee's mate then? She sighed and said Cora sir.

He narrowed his eyes and said you think or know? May snapped her mouth closed angered at him and took a breath to calm down before saying know, I saw and heard them confess they were mates.

He grunted and said well, why put your nose into their relationship, you think I believe you care? She felt her wolf's steaming anger and said believe what you wish Alpha, but if I didn't care, I wouldn't be asking you now would I?

He growled and shouted then no, I don't believe your story Mayliss, and no, you can't leave, now leave my office! She grit her teeth and spun around and walked to the door and said then I'll go then. She shut the door quietly, a total difference to her really wanting to slam it shut over and over again.