*** ✫✪ Lorena ✪✫ ***

Lorena

Tamed?

She hid way back inside her closet as her family raged out of control. Not only was her father and brother cursing and growling, but her mother and sister were as well.

She didn't know what was going on, she had been napping after getting back from school. She was so much younger than her siblings, Seth graduated last year and Daphne was graduating this year while she was only starting school.

She stayed in her room, was quiet as a mouse. Sometime later, once they calmed down, she snuck downstairs. Seeing the mess they made was shocking.

She made her way into the kitchen last as she couldn't find them anywhere else. But when the kitchen was found empty too, she wandered into the garage as the door was left wide open.

When she found it empty of cars and the garage doors open, she headed outside. It was getting dark out and she was cold as she stood on the driveway in front of the house.

Flashes of headlights were seen coming down the drive, and thinking it was them coming back, she stayed where she was. It wasn't until the first car pulled close to her that she noticed it wasn't them so she raced back inside.

But she didn't get far as one man got out of the car quickly and raced after her, grabbed her by the shirt and nearly choked her as he yanked her back off her feet.

He screamed in her ear to settle the f_ck down. She winced as he dragged her back outside, cursing still. He stopped in front of another man, who got down on his knees then growled in her face.

She was scared to death and gulped as she saw his eyes flash to his wolf's. She only blinked, shaking as he looked her up and down and took in her scent.

He grunted before asking where her bloody family was? She swallowed hard and whispered I don't know. She was shaken harshly by the man still holding her by her shirt as he growled and demanded, when did they leave? Where would they go?

She gulped and said I was taking a nap, they woke me up when they started cursing and swearing, were angry, and throwing things. So I crawled into my closet to wait them out. I came down once it got quiet. The place is a mess and no one is home, cars are gone. I don't know where they went.

The man shook her again and said think, where would they go, did they say anything? She went quiet because she didn't know, just shook her head. He shook her again, growling angry.

The man in front grabbed the front of her shirt and pulled her close, then growled where would they go? She sighed and said I'm only 6, I don't know, they don't tell me anything.

He let go and stood, told the man holding her to take her inside as they were all going to search the place from top to bottom. She was dragged harshly back inside.

The man sat her on a chair in the kitchen, after up-righting it and finding a cord, he then tied her arms to it, then he left her there after stuffing a cloth in her mouth.

After they searched the place top to bottom, things got quiet. She thought they would come back in and untie her, but they didn't. She ended up falling asleep in the chair, slumped over.

When she jerked awake, it was because a door slammed somewhere. She blinked away the tears, not forgetting she was gagged.

It was getting light outside, she tried to get the gag out of her mouth so she could call out but she couldn't as it had been stuffed in her mouth all the way.

When no one came in, she sighed and tried to keep calm or she'd suffocate. She tried her hardest to get herself loose, but nothing worked as the bindings were too far up her arms. She couldn't even kick the table for noise as it was too by far away for her short legs and bare feet to reach.