who's laughing now

I cried the whole way down to the station. I cant believe i let Mikayla talk me into this. As the police car comes to a stop i look at the police station and sigh. The cop comes over and opens the door to help me out. He put me in handcuffs so it was difficult to get around. He puts his hand on my back and leads me to a office. He sits me down in a chair before taking the handcuffs off of my wrist.

"Okay miss, What is your name?" The police officer asks. Its then when i see the little tape recorder on the table.

"Demi Lovato." I answer shakily. All these things are running through my head right now and I just know that I have dissapointed many people.

"Okay Demi, do you know why you are here?" He asks like I could really not know.

"Yes sir." I say.

"And why is that?" He asks looking at me dead in the eyes. I hang my head in shame before answering his question.

"I tried to shoplift." I tell him honestly.

"Why?" He prys.

"Peer pressure." I admit.

"Are you willing to take responsibility for your actions?" He asks.

"Yes sir." I whisper out.

"Alright miss Lovato we have everything we need. Please come with me to a holding cell so I can talk thing over with a judge." He says. I get up and follow him to a small cell. I step in and he closes and locks the cell door. Soon the cell door is unlocked and the poloce officer comes in.

"Okay, Miss Lovato, You will be spending 3 months in jail unless someone pays bail. Do you understand that?" He asks and I nod my head. "Okay, There is someone here to see you." He says before leading me into a room. I am seated at a table before the door opens and Selena walks in. She sits across from me and stares at me.

"Hey." I greet her sheepishly. She puts her head in her hands and sighs.

"You have alot of explaining to do Demetria." Okay, ouch, The full name. Thats never good. So I explain to her how I tried to steal leaving out the minor Mikayla details. "What did the police say?"

"I have been sentenced to three months in jail unless someone bails me out." I tell her hoping she catches the hint.

"No. No way in hell am I bailing you out. Your stupid ass did this to yourself so you are going to pay for it. This is not my mess to clean up. Its yours." She tells me sternly.

"I know. Im sorry." I breathe out.

"I am very dissapointed in you." Is the last thing she says before she gets up and leaves and I am taken back to my cell. I sit and sigh, How did I let everything get this far?

Soon enough i'm transported from the police station to the jail. When I get there I am put in a cell with a room mate and I manage a smile when I see my cell mate.