who's laughing now

-Demi POV-

I pull up infront of Mikayla's house and knock on the front door. She answers wearing nothing but a bikini.

"Hey. Want to go swimming?" She asks. I look at her from head to toe before smiling.

"Yeah. That sounds fun." I tell her and she gives me a mischievous smile before letting me inside.

"Do you have a swim suit?" She asks me.

"Ummm no." I tell her.

"Oh well, I guess we will go skinny dipping." She says pulling on the string of her bikini top before dropping it on the ground and pulling her bikini bottoms down her legs. She smiles at me before walking close to me and pulling on my shirt. I raise my arms to let her pull the shirt off of me, She does the same to my bra, pant, and underwear until I am as naked as she is. "Come on." She says pulling me by the hand outside. I look at the underground pool before I feel myself being lifted. I squeal as Mikayla throws me in the pool. As I come to the surface of the water I see Mikayla laughing.

"Haha very funny." I say. She continues laughing.

"It was." She cackles out. I swim over to the edge of the pool and yank Mikayla in the pool with me. She screams and I laugh as she goes under the water. She comes back up and glares at me. "It is so on." She says. I scream and try to swim away as she chases me. As I am swimming away I feel her hold onto my ankle then pull on it, effectively yanking me towards her. "Gotcha!" Mikayla yells holding me against her real tight. I can feel our wet breasts rub together and my breath hitches in my throat. She smiles at me and leans in really close and crashes her lips on mine. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist and tangle my hands in her wet hair. She smiles into the kiss and presses me up against the side of the pool.

"Well this esculated quickly." I mumble as she starts kissing down my jaw line. I feel her chuckle against my throat.

"Im not complaining." She tells me.

"Me either." I inform her. She pulls away from my neck and smiles at me.

And I cant help but notice how much she looks like Selena at the moment. And how much I miss Selena. But I screwed up, so if Mikayla is all I can have, I'll settle.