who's laughing now

There in the middle of the room is my mom. Curled up in a ball with a needle sticking out of her arm.

"Mom!" I exlaim. I run over to her and pull the needle out of her arm.

"Stop Demi! I just want to die! Please! Let me die!" She yells through tears. I let tears stream down my face as my hands shake. I get my cell phone out of my pocket and dial 911.

"911, Whats your emergency?" The lady asks.

"M-my mom. S-she tried t-to kill herself. I came h-home and sh-she had a needle in her arm. She t-told me th-that she just wants to die. I need a-an a-mbulance." I manage to get out.

"Okay ma'am. What is your name?" She asks.

"Demi Lovato." I answer.

"What is your mom's name?"

"Dianna Del La Garza." I tell her.

"Okay there is an ambulance on it's way. Is there anyone else there with you?" She asks calmly.

"No." I answer shakily.

"Okay. I need you to stay on the phone with me until the parametics get there." She says. "How old are you?"

"18." I tell her.

"When's your birthday?"

"August, 20th." I tell her shakily. I look over and see my mom trying to get the cap of a bottle of pills that i didnt know she has till now. "MOM PUT THOSE DOWN!" I yell yanking them out of her grip.

"Demi, What's going on?" The lady asks.

"My mom just tried to take a bunch of pills. The ambulance needs to hurry." I let out. I can feel my heart racing and breathing is getting harder by the second. I start to get dizzy and sweaty. I have sharp chest pains and I cant get my breathing under control.

"Ma'am." I hear through the phone. I choke on my sobs and grab my chest trying to breath. "Demi." I hear the lady say. "Demi, I need you to talk to me whats happening?" She asks. I lay down on the floor the phone still to my ear. "Demi, Can you hear me?" I drop the phone as my eyes roll back and everything goes black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's happening to Demi?

Why has Demi's mom tried to kill herself?

Do you like it?

Category

People & Blogs

License

Standard YouTube License

Music

"Who's Laughing Now" by Jessie J Listen ad-free with YouTube Red