who's laughing now

-Demi's POV-

After our eventful swim and sexy shower time we cuddle up on the couch to watch a movie. After a while we decide on watching The Notebook.

"So what happened? As in, Why did you need a place to stay?" Mikayla asks me while playing with my hair.

"Well my moms in rehab so I had to go stay at Selena's, She was my friend from school, But Selena got mad at me for lying to her about where I was and what I was doing last night, and kicked me out. There was alot before that leading up to it but that's the thing that made her really snap." I tell her.

"She sounds like a prude." Mikayla mumbles. I stay quiet, I love Selena, but I cant now. She's no longer in my life. "Hey, Wanna go shopping tomorrow?" Mikayla asks sensing my discomfort of her comment.

"Sure." I answer.

"I was gonna ask about doing it today but we've had a pretty eventful day so far." Mikayla says smirking.

"Yup, you wore me out." I tell her laughing.

"So how do ya like staying with me so far?" She asks.

"I love it more than a fat kid loves cake." I joke with a huge smile on my face. Mikayla bursts out laughing at my horrible joke.

"Your funny ya know that?" She says. I nod and we continue watching the movie. After the movie ends I go to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I get my pajamas on and wash my face before grabing my razor blade. I slice through my skin and sigh at the relief it gives me. I watch as blood runs down my arm, I love it, the shade it is, and the fluid motion it has. I wash my arm off and cover it in more make up then leave the bathroom. As I walk into Mikaylas bedroom I see her in her jeans and a bra. "Take a picture, It'll last longer." She says.

"Well if I have permission." I say grabbing my phone and snaping a couple pictures. She laughs and starts posing in different positions. Eventually she takes my phone from me.

"Come on, Lets go to sleep." She suggests. I watch her as she puts a shirt on and climbs into bed. I climb in next to her and we cuddle and talk until I finally fall asleep.