who's laughing now

"Yes I am." I say.

"Are you Selena?" The nurse asks me.

"Yes ma'am." I say my voice horse from crying so much.

"Someone wants to see you." She says smiling. I grin then run down the hall. I run for a while before something hits me. I mean like literally hits me. I fall hard on the ground landing on my elbow before looking up at the doctor I ran into.

"Oops, Let me help you up there." He offers, extending his hand out for me to grab. He helps hoist me up off the ground and I dust myself off before smiling at the doctor.

"Thats your life isnt it? Helping people I mean." I joke.

"Yes, It is. So, Where are you heading off to so fast?" He asks and I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"Ummm, I dont know really. I just realized that I dont know what room the person im here to see is in. The nurse said she wanted to see me and I took off." I tell him embarrassed.

"That's alright, Believe it or not, This isnt the first time it's happened." He laughs. "Who are you here to see?"

"Demi Lovato." I inform him.

"Oh, She's in room 139 just down the hall here." He points in the direction of her room.

"Oh. Thank you!" I yell as I run that direction. I stop right at 139 and stare at the door for a while. Should I tell her my feelings for her or should I keep them to myself until she gets better. Hmm, I think I choose the later. I slowly open the door and smile when I see those two beautiful brown eyes staring directly into mine.

"Selena." She whispers. In that moment, I realize that I never want to loose her. I will stay by her side and fight through all her battles with her until she's better. I just want her to be happy. And if she doesnt love me like I love her, I will torture myself by being just her friend because I cant be without her. These feelings are like none that I have ever felt.

"Demi." I whisper back.