who's laughing now

Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies. That's all I'm full of. I lied to Selena when I said never again. I lie everytime she asks me how im doing. My smiles are fake. My cuts are covered with really good make up. And to add to all of it, Im now throw up every one of my meals.

It's been 3 months since I was in the hospital. I've moved in with Selena permentaly. My mom is out of rehab but does not have the money to support me financailly so Selena's parents let me live with them. I still get bullied. Miley doesnt let me go one day with out getting beaten or made fun of. I have a job now. I work at a bar. Selena doesnt know. She thinks i work at a pizza place that stays open 24/7. I lied about that too. Right now i'm walking through the park. Me and Selena got into a fight. Apparently i'm too sloppy and am making her room a mess. I told her to fuck off and well, It didnt go over too well. I dont really care. I'm past the point of feeling anything anymore. I just dont care about anything. I lean against a tree and pull out a pack of cigarettes (Another habit I have gotten into in the last 3 months, Selena doesnt know.) and lite one. I watch some of the people at the skate park. One of the guys see's me watching and walks up to me.

"Hey hot stuff, Wanna come to a party?" He asks. "I still need a date."

"What kinds of party?" I ask blowing smoke into the opposite direction of his face.

"A college party. Beer, Drugs, Music, All that stuff." He explains.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"20. You?" He asks.

"18. Yeah, I guess I'll come. When is it?" I ask.

"Pick you up at 8?" He asks. I nod and I give him my address and phone number. I finish my cigarrette and throw it on the ground. I get my perfume out of my purse and spray it all over me before putting a peice of gum in my mouth and heading back to Selena's.

I walk into the house and up into Selena's room. I see she is still cleaning her room. I drop my purse on the floor and go into the bathroom where my closet is. I lock the door and look through all my clothes until I find my black strapless dress. I put it on and see it goes right past my booty. I put on black heels before doing my make up. I put on black eyeshadow and red lip stick before curling my hair. I then get my trench coat out of my closet and put that on so that Selena wont know where I'm going. I walk out of the bathroom and into Selena's room and pick up my purse.

"Where are you going?" She asks me.

"Work." I lie. I walk downstairs and out the front door waiting until Joe (as I learned his name is.) picks me up. I smile at him as he pulls up and I take my trench coat off and throw it in his truck.

"Damn." He exclaims. "You look hot!"

"Thanks. Your not looking too bad yourself." I tell him. See I told you, I always lie. Im not even into guys.

"Are you ready for this party?" He asks.

"Yup."