Chapter 19

"Why didn't you guys knock? It is so fucking embarrassing when you guys walk in on that shit.." Ben said, pouring 2 shots of vodka for him and Danny. The older woman looked at her husband then back to Ben. "We obviously didn't expect that, Benjamin. I..we..we didn't know you liked guys in that way. What happened with Sam-"
"Don't wanna talk about it. I need to tell, well, show you guys something."
"Yes?"
He glanced over at Danny who just gave him a slight tilt of the head. Ben nodded back and held up his hand, showing them the engagement ring. "We're getting married."
~=~
"Ben's parent's walked in on you sucking him off? Wow. I would've been so embarrassed." Danny chuckled and nodded. "It wasn't embarrassing for me. But I'm sure it was for him." He looked up from what he was writing and looked at his mum. "So..about the wedding."
"What about it?"
"It's illegal for gays to get married in churches in Texas."
"Don't get married there. That's just stupid..." She closed her eyes in thought. She smiled when an idea came to mind, "where did the two of you first meet?"
"At a park in grade school. Why?"
"School park?"
Danny nodded.
"Have the wedding there."
Danny faintly blushed and looked down, considering the idea. "He'd probably really love that.." Danny mumbled to himself.
"Hmm?"
"Oh. Nothing. Just talking to myself. But that's an okay idea...that'd probably make him extremely happy that I remember where we met. Plus it's the perfect size since I don't want the entire fucking state there."
"What else do you need help with?"
Danny sighed deeply, "food. Sam's got everything under control but that. I don't need any decorations or anything except for the altar thingy and priest to make it official."
"Good call. In my opinion, if you had decorations, it'd just make it look like a straight couple wedding."
Danny laughed. "I couldn't agree more."
"I have a question about a topic we haven't discussed yet."
"Oh god..what?"
"What about Samantha and Harlot? And also that Denis boy?"
"I.." Danny looked down, biting his lip. "They're not invited."
"Alright.. I'm sorry for asking."
"No, don't be. It's okay mum. I promise. But, uh, I'd hate to ask you this.. But could you bring some condoms? I have something planned for after the wedding."
"You don't use condoms?..."
"And how would you know?"
"Danny. I'm not stupid."
"Its for nothing sexual anyways."
"What's it for?"
"I plan on throwing a rave party and I was gonna fill the condoms up with glow stick stuff so they glow. I know it's stupid, but who cares?"
"Okayyyy."
"Thank you so much for helping me mum."
"You're very welcome, Daniel. By the way, when do you plan on telling your father?"
"Soon..very soon."
.
.
.
"Guys, I'm really really sorry for the pause on creating the album. But I'll be free from Danny for a few months so we can work on it and tour." Ben said, putting his bags and guitar in the storage section of the bus. He then turned around and watched the 4 of his friends who were still getting their things packed. "Don't worry about it. The hold on it was for a good cause." James said, giving Ben a smirk, "besides, it gave everyone time to think about more things for the album."
Denis looked at James, "like what?"
"Everyone okay with calling the album The Black?"
Everyone nodded.
"My idea was to make all the new music videos kind of more on the demonic side."
Cameron put his stuff in the storage department and sat on the hot pavement, "that's interesting."
"Sounds cool." Sam said.
A few minutes passed by and everyone was now pilled onto the bus, each with a drink in their hand. Ben glanced over in Denis' direction and seen that he was just staring off into space. He's been really quiet. He's barely said 1 word since we all met at the airport. But then again, he did sit there and watch Danny and I kiss. So maybe he's just upset and jealous. Hopefully he is. I don't want him mad.
Ben sat down his beer and got up. He walked over to Denis and tugged slightly at his shirt. "Can I talk to you? privately."
"Oh. Yeah."
We were soon standing in the small bathroom with the door shut. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"You've barely said 1 word since we all met up. Please talk to me."
"You're marrying Danny."
"Yeah?"
"And I'll never have a chance with you again."
Ben sighed and looked away, "I understand that..and I'm so so sorry. I feel like a complete asshole for doing this to you..."
Denis looked down before mumbling, "I wish you'd cheat just once more....."
"I'm not going to. I can't, Denis. I'm getting married and hurting Danny is the last thing I wanna do...I don't regret having sex with you, I'll admit that, but it was wrong of me to cheat. I made Danny fucking wanna die. And I'm not doing that again."
"I understand. But....Can..Ca-"
Ben leaned in and kissed him with slight meaning, holding his face in both hands. Denis kissed back and smiled softly. The feeling only lasted a split second before Cameron walked in.
"Are you gu- Ohhhh. Okay. Sorry."
Ben pushed himself away from Denis and stared at Cameron. "Please don't tell Danny..."